Kim Kardashian

I'M SORRY

for Israel-Palestine Tweets

11/16/2012 1:51 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1117-kim-kardashian-tmzKim Kardashian is APOLOGIZING for "offending" some of her followers by tweeting about the conflict between Israel and the Palestinians.

Kim says she wants "own up" for publishing two tweets -- the first read, "Praying for everyone in Israel."

A short time later, she added, "Praying for everyone in Palestine and across the world!"

Kim later deleted both the tweets -- and issued the following explanation:

"I want to own up to and explain that earlier today I sent out two tweets about saying prayers for the people in Palestine and Israel and after hearing from my followers, I decided to take down the tweets because I realized that some people were offended and hurt by what I said, and for that I apologize."

The statement continues, "I should have pointed out my intentions behind these tweets when I posted them. The fact is that regardless of religion and political beliefs, there are countless innocent people involved who didnt choose this, and I pray for all of them and also for a resolution. I also pray for all the other people around the world who are caught in similar crossfires."

rae4

I cannot stand Kim K., but there really wasn't anything wrong with what she said! There's nothing wrong with praying for nations that are in turmoil!

AndieY

She acts as if she knows what's going on

leah

oh please remove her from the news remove her from twitter what a sicko....the word is a disaster......the economy is in ruins why does anyone care about the kardasians. stop buying their products.....get them out of the spotlight. get them off tv what have they done to help the victums of Sandy. nothing just rubbing their noses are the suffering.

Bigdwnbottom

Ban this Hoe please

Candiegurl_77

That's the nicest thing that I have ever heard her say lol... but she is stupid for taking down those tweets... She didn't say anything wrong and shouldn't care about what hateful 'fans' think... people should be happy she finally found her heart lol.

TigerLily

Awghhh, Skankbigholewhoredashian is sorry! Please be sorry u exist!

Pogue

I think shes Qualified to speak on mid east issues. And by mid east issues I mean penis, basic arithmetic and being ****y

George_C

So what if she is praying for Israel!!? She shouldnt apologize for using her freedom of speech. This same kind of reaction against Kim happens all the time, and is commonly among radical muslims or homosexuals.

C. S. D.

Kim K. is so illiterate she should not comment on any
world issues. She thinks about only showing her body, especially her butt. And the other is getting laid constantly by black men. I find her completely disgusting as well as her Mother.

George_C

*kind of reaction against people...

inthepit86

Who cares if they were offended. It's freedom of speech! Just shows that to her being liked is more important than speaking your thoughts!

jasonluckydog

She has a large ass

debora

The only thing she got wrong was to pray for the people of Palestine -- there is not Palestine. Palestinians, yes. Palestine, no. But it was a nice sentiment she was expressing.

John V

Shut up and just suck c**k

Erin

I feel there is nothing wrong with what she said, I think people are selfish for getting mad about praying for those innocent people who have no control of this horrible conflict.