Lindsay Lohan

New Half-Sister

Is News to Me

11/16/2012 7:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

111612_lilo_gma

BRAVO! Lindsay Lohan's such a brilliant actress ... she nearly convinced the world today that she didn't know about her newly-announced 17-year-old half-sister -- claiming, "I don't pay attention to any of that."

Of course, the news was everywhere yesterday after TMZ broke the story -- Lindsay's dad Michael Lohan took a paternity test for a 17-year-old girl named Ashley ... and the results came back positive.

But today on "Good Morning America" -- where Lindsay was trying to promote her new movie "Liz & Dick" -- she had the audacity to say, "I didn't even hear that."

And we weren't born yesterday ... just like Lindsay's previously-fatherless sister.

Snooki'sHairBump

"I didn't even hear that"

Come on now, who the hell are you trying to fool?

You really going to tell me that you are not aware that your father banged some chick while he was still married to your mom years ago which resulted in a child that he supposedly just found out was his yesterday through a lame TV show?

You need to learn to lie better.

Firefly

I can't have a sister because I don't have a father.....he's dead to me. How can a dead father have a child.......They're out to get me.

Its Nikki Bitches

I can't believe talk shows let her on their shows and pay her to lie. Do they really think Lindsay Lohan will ever tell the truth.

Its Nikki Bitches

TMZ the Lohan ass kisser calling Lying Lindsay out on her lies....PRICELESS !!!!

Who the Hell is Khloe

Shes 25 years old but she has been smoking a little over 40...

Its Nikki Bitches

Next story:

"Lindsay Lohan says she didnt say it" GMA is out to get her

jen

and they PAY this girl to act????? thats hysterical.....they would be better off giving a monkey the money to wipe its arse with.......the producers are worse than her....giving her money to act...hahahahahh....she doesn;t have it anymore.....

CLINT

Her sister must be thrilled to be part of that horrible family. NOT!! Shows how far LL is into herself to just say I don't pay any attention to any of that. She's your half sister, you nut. Maybe you can at least try to act like you're happy but I don't think you're that good of an actress.

Grandma Cracker

"Not a disaster" and "adequate" = FAIL

ilovegossip

I have yet to see reviews stating Lindsay should be getting a golden globe...has anyone???

Firefly

Hi Lindsay (waving) we know you are reading these posts. We just want to let you know what we think about your acting abilities. WHAT ACTING ABILITIES, forget it you are not an actress nor will you ever be one. Save yourself the humiliation and just walk away while you still can. Whobbling away won't look as good as a grand finale.

seamus

Liberace was better at hiding that he was gay than Lindsay is at acting whether it be on screen or an interview.

Sparky

The poor kid, she's probably mortified she's a Lohan!

janet

You know she was going to pull something like this. Hey this kid said herself she want's nothing to do with the Lohan trainwreck. Smart kid.

Guessing they are doing the promos now for the movie. Doesn't look good at all. But that was not really a surprise.

jill

wow, 152 comments already over this. come on guys you can get this one to 600 + comments in no time ;)