Ariel Winter

All Smiles

Before Court Date

11/18/2012 1:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1118-ariel
Ariel Winter
was out and about Sunday doing TOTALLY NORMAL 14-YEAR-OLD-GIRL STUFF... like chowing down on a snow cone -- days before her guardianship hearing.

Ariel and her older sister Shanelle Gray -- a.k.a Ariel's temporary guardian -- hit up the Farmer's Market in Studio City ... and smiled like two people who are really, really happy.

As TMZ previously reported ... the "Modern Family" star is the middle of a nasty court battle with her mother Chrystal Workman over guardianship ... after Ariel claimed she was physically and verbally abused. Ariel's mom has denied the allegations.

A judge has set a hearing for November 20.

Jay W.

Snow cone and some peanuts, a nice smile. Life is good... life is good! Guardianship what...?

TheHollywoodGavel

This is all too sad. Why do parents exploit their children like this? Look at Macaully Culkin and his emancipation. Hollywood is a machine and it makes a mess of family and marriages. It's only getting worse. :(

Fan67859

The court date is so close now!

KnuckleDragger

"Hey, babe?! Listen...could ya' do me a favor?"

"What's that, Knuck?"

"Would you drive to the store and get me a bag of peanuts in the shell for the rest of the game? I think this popcorn's gone bad. And maybe a couple more six packs of beer. Them peanuts are gonna make me thirsty. Thaannnk youuuuuuu!"

zzyzx

Why don't you leave this poor girl alone to deal with her family issues in private? It really is none of our business, she's a minor.

justsayinit2

LOL seriously? You guys can't see she is giving your cameraman the finger behind the bag of peanuts? And guess what? You deserve it! She's a young girl going through a very hard time. Leave her alone and let her find some peace!

Michell

You should really stop gossiping about children! Once they become adults, it's a different story. It's creepy and should be against the law!!

NOT ELMO

Ariel Winter is Cute...

Tick-Tock-Tick-Tock-Tick-Tock....

moxie

That's the way, keep smiling girls!

ohboy

I could not care less about this 14 year-old nymphomaniac/future-brat of America. Quit, I BEG YOU, quit reporting on this fat-headed little girl.

Mary P

See what I mean, these photo ops arranged by the older sister are just bizarre. I'm still not convinced either way yet and with each photo op, I'm thinking more and more in favor of her mother.

LiLo's boy toy

Put the little brat in foster care and make her go to school.

And I vacation 365 days a year!!! Nnnnyyyyyaaaaa!!! :-P

Well it´s going to be entertaining till the end, gotta admit...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments