Lindsay Lohan

I Want NOTHING to Do

With My Half-Sister

11/18/2012 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1116-lindsay-lohan-Ashley-Horn
Don't count on a Lohan family reunion any time soon -- Lindsay Lohan has ZERO plans to meet her newly-announced 17-year-old half-sister ... in fact, she wants nothing to do with her ... ever.

Lindsay is telling friends, she's 100% done with the "circus" that is her father Michael Lohan -- and does NOT want to meet her half-sister Ashley.

TMZ broke the story ... Michael took a DNA test on national TV to determine whether he fathered Ashley back in 1995 with a former mistress -- and the results came back positive.

We’re told Lindsay has been aware of the paternity dispute for a while -- since it's been going back and forth for years -- but did not know her father had taken a DNA test until we broke the story.

Lindsay has not communicated with Michael since he leaked the recorded phone call during her fight with Dina last month -- and no longer wants anything involving him in her life, lovechildren included.

Lindsay says she's doing much better now without her father's drama -- and she wants to keep it that way.

We're told Lindsay has no ill feelings toward Ashley -- but finds the entire situation "disgusting" ... especially because Michael had the affair while he was still married to (and having kids with) Dina.

For his part, MiLo tells TMZ, "I am sorry to hear Lindsay feels that way. I met Ashley and she is a good kid. But we all have our choices to make in life, as well as our own prerogatives. Who knows, maybe someday things will change. Regardless, I want the best for all my kids."

1030_whos_daddy_footer

Hot Farts

TMZ has learned exclusively that Lindsay Lohan successfully took a dump today and in related news...

Lindsay Lohan = Lying filthy hooker pig
Michael Lohan= Lying pig dog
Dina Lohan = lying drug infested evil pig

Ashley made it clear she wants nothing to do with Milo and unless she wants to catch a nasty pig disease and have all her jewelry stp;en she should steer clear of the hooker pig

Amy

WOW What a bitch! Not surprised though since she is a self obsessed train wreck, but I think it is hardly this girl's fault

Joe Blow

Can we stop calling them by their dumb self appointed nicknames already (LiLo, MiLo, etc)? All it does is feed into their obsessive compulsive need for attention-whoreitis. But if you absolutely must give them pet nicknames, call them what they deserve to be called - LieHo, DUIna, and Worthless bag of poo-Lo.

Hot Farts

I find it reprehensible that Ashley's mother found it appropriate to have a DNA test made public on national television...another sleazeball mom. God help this girl is she is connected in any way to the Grifter clan

blueyes

The best thing for Ashley is having nothing to do with that freak Lindsey. She's a loser anyway.

Keek

Lucky Ashley

Tryst

Am I shocked? Nope. Lulu has been the most selfish, self involved, pathetic lose of a celeb I've ever seen. What's projected on the surface to the masses is only a drop in the bucket of what's buried below. Which in my estimation makes her the equivelant of pond s***. (and about as intelligent.)
This young lady had NOTHING.. zero, zip.. nada to do with her conception. She's now got Lulu's name hanging around her neck like a death sentence. Who gives a crap if mis thing wants anything to do with her? If the young lady in question even acknowledges Lulu, she'd be a better human being than I'd be.
I think the better part of the gene pool was born out of wedlock.

Fidel Sarcastro

I understand and agree that she shouldnt have anything to do with her father (her mother for that matter since both are toxic) but this half sister didnt have a choice who her father was, she didnt choose to be his daughter. Why should she be shunned for being his daughter. I think thats a bit petty for lindsay and that isnt saying much. Would it be that hard between all the time partying and missing days at work to just set up a lunch with the stepsister, set up groundrules (what should be expected by one another) and slowly form some sort of relationship if possible?

kimkardashianstalkingass

Michael Low-Hand is really really really creeeeeepy. I wouldn't sleep with him even if I was a pillow.

HoneyBooBooChile

what makes Lindsay thinks her half sister wants anything to do with her junkie arse?

LiLo's boy toy

The girls better off not having screw loose LiLo in her life anyway.

werduptoyomoms

Like the poor girl had any say in being a love child. By now, however, I think we can all expect Lindsay to be a self-absorbed brat with no regard for anyone but herself. Her feud with her father has nothing to do with Ashley, so Ashley shouldn't be punished for it - although, on second thought, it might be more of a punishment to be introduced to the total train wreck that is Lindsay Lohan...

Tek

Every Lindsay Lohan story on TMZ starts with "Lindsay is telling friends." It's always made up.

kitnplayn

I'm so sorry, Ashley, that your mother put you in such an awful position by getting pregnant with a married man, who happens to also be a neglegent father and an inferior man. Be glad that you were not raised among these people, because you can see how damaged Lindsey is that she would not be willing to embrace a half-sister, in order to punish her father. The Lohan children were raised and used to be a meal ticket for their parents, and that superceded their obligations of parenting. Lindsey is so messed up she is exhibiting pre-teen behaviour, including this comment about you, when she is actually almost 30 years old.

DaveT