Lindsay Lohan

I Want NOTHING to Do

With My Half-Sister

11/18/2012 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1116-lindsay-lohan-Ashley-Horn
Don't count on a Lohan family reunion any time soon -- Lindsay Lohan has ZERO plans to meet her newly-announced 17-year-old half-sister ... in fact, she wants nothing to do with her ... ever.

Lindsay is telling friends, she's 100% done with the "circus" that is her father Michael Lohan -- and does NOT want to meet her half-sister Ashley.

TMZ broke the story ... Michael took a DNA test on national TV to determine whether he fathered Ashley back in 1995 with a former mistress -- and the results came back positive.

We’re told Lindsay has been aware of the paternity dispute for a while -- since it's been going back and forth for years -- but did not know her father had taken a DNA test until we broke the story.

Lindsay has not communicated with Michael since he leaked the recorded phone call during her fight with Dina last month -- and no longer wants anything involving him in her life, lovechildren included.

Lindsay says she's doing much better now without her father's drama -- and she wants to keep it that way.

We're told Lindsay has no ill feelings toward Ashley -- but finds the entire situation "disgusting" ... especially because Michael had the affair while he was still married to (and having kids with) Dina.

For his part, MiLo tells TMZ, "I am sorry to hear Lindsay feels that way. I met Ashley and she is a good kid. But we all have our choices to make in life, as well as our own prerogatives. Who knows, maybe someday things will change. Regardless, I want the best for all my kids."

1030_whos_daddy_footer

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

I wish Lindsay were my next door neighbor. She would so f'n hate me.....I know that I'd get right in her face.

Googie

Ashley is thanking her lucky stars that Lindsay will not contact her. Hopefully Lindsay will keep her promise.

Malder7

C'mon Lindsay she got a raw deal too! At least be friends with the girl. Imagine if you didn't act and you found out your piece of krap dad was also the father of a Hollyweird actress....Wouldn't you at least want to hang out with her a couple of times??? Maybe not tonight but eventually meet your new lil sis.

Gsharon 710

TMZ, you are low for printing this. You just open doors wider for another innocent child to be bullied. No child requests their conception nor birth. tsk, tsk, tsk.

Diamond Goddess!

W-E-L-L...our Lindz isn't "done with" this enough to NOT feed the story to our TMZ, R-I-G-H-T?!
(LOLs!)
And maybe she's "disgusted", but why doesn't this broke-down, Pepsi'd-out hooker turn some of that disgust rightfully upon HERSELF?
(LOL!!!)
Methinks she's probably ALREADY in talks with her johns to pimp out the new half-sister.
The Blohan God IS Money, after all...
(BTW--Lindz, I saw the pic from "GMA" and your FACE looks like nuclear war now...ugh!!!)
Just...Stop.

Good riddance!

Ah, the typical Lowhan loyalty. Now onto the knives. It is their only way. Yes, eff them!

Randy Scouse Git

Lindsay is more disgusting.

bb

She'll want plenty to do with the half sister if she ever ends up rich. That's our Lindsay "you lot are all unworthy to be a bug under my foot - unless you can do something for ME ME ME and then you're my BFF."

just because

whore bag

People Annoy Me

What a little tramp. Deal with it, it's not her fault in anyway :l

Serious Jelly

Lindsay... this is serious jelly. I understand how you feel... but you shouldn't take this out on your half-sister she has nothing to do with what is happening - between you and your father.

Like the Bible tells us... "let he who is without sin throw the first stone!" As you well know as humans we are not perfect. So open-up your heart and let her in... Both of you are victims of cir***stances.

Remember... God doesn't like ugly !!

edelfive

OH WHO THE F---K CARES? I'm about ready to boycott TMZ because of their obsession with such a pitiful attention whore. The whole family's insane and needs shock therapy.

Pablo

The more I hear, the more I think that Lindsey is just a classless and disgusting person. I'd never turn away a sibling. Why does America keep giving this trash lady work? Sober up, Lindsey.

ilovegossip

Ummm...this story has DINA written all over it. Maybe Lindsay's PR team has stopped 'leaking' information about Lindsay, but Dina will never stop. It's how she makes her living.

Another payday....KACHING!

Mzscott1985

To me the girl has more sense than any od the Lohan's, because this young lady wasn't raised by Dina, she had sense enough to tell Michael that she doesn't want to be in the middle of the "Lohen Trainwreak" smart girl