Ariel Winter's Bro

I'm Not Taking Sides ....

BUT

11/19/2012 4:08 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1119-jimmy-workman-tmz
Ariel Winter's brother filed court docs in the guardianship case in which he says he's not taking sides ... and then goes on to squarely take sides.

Jimmy Workman, an actor who famously appeared as Pugsley in "The Addams Family," says in his declaration -- obtained by TMZ -- he "NEVER" saw any physical or emotional abuse by his mother against Ariel. He concedes he saw "normal mother and daughter arguments and banter back and forth but nothing more."

Jimmy says the conflicts worsened when Ariel allegedly refused to break up with her boyfriend.

And then Jimmy says, "My position is not to take sides with anyone, but to get this family back to where it belongs." But the next sentence -- "I as well believe that Shanelle Gray is not the right person to have custody of my younger sister Ariel."

As you know, Shanelle has a temporary guardianship. The parties are back in court tomorrow and the judge could decide to make the guardianship permanent.

Bagheera

Dude, you are 32 years old. You probably haven't lived at home in 14 years. Coincidentally, your little sister was born around that time.

Majestik

right, Shanelle Gray is NOT the right person, now who would that be, Pugsly, YOU?
Not buying it, I'm with Bagheera, exactly how much time has he spent in the home?

Rebecca

Dude when's the last time you had dinner with alll your family members? And I'm sure you were too young to remember that you're older sister was taken out of your mother's care.

tgrfan42069

lol yeah im sure he has been around to see what has went on.but it does seem like the typical teen girl mad over parents not approving of the boyfriend

Kelly

LOL @ "the actor who 'famously' played" a role you've all forgotten him in, so we have to remind you who he "famously" is!

Tammy

Dude shouldn't have even bothered filing anything because he doesn't know shiot about what's going on in the house.

Danielle123

I believe the situation was a case of continuous, never ending arguments, with the most recent being due to her older boyfriend. I don't necessarily believe that the mother abused her. I say that because she's had the modern Family role for a while now and she is now coming out with this. Doesn't make sense. Just months back on twitter she was proclaiming about how great of a mother she had. Probably started arguing over the boyfriend and things got heated. All I know is that to be 14 and have your personal information everywhere for all to see is a bit much, celebrity or not. Sucks to be her right now.

Zach Swan

Of course he's going to support his mother's side. Without Ariel there, HE'S going to get all the abuse. Might as well share with your sister, if you can.

Majestik

So, chalk one up for the mother, she has her father that hasn't seen the child in 2 years and lives in Vermont, we have a babysitter who was never in the home at the same time as the mother, and now, big brother who wasn't around while little sister was growing up have filed declarations. Yup, that about covers Shanelle's argument when is Crystal going to come up with SOLID PROOF?

L00czar

"Oh, bruddah! There goes me bread and buttah!"

King Anton

pugsley is her brother?? Holy crap this story just got so much better hahahaha. Didn't even make the connection

Carl

I think the judges and court workers that work in family courts deserve a medal. To be able to deal with this ridiculous crap each and every day without slapping the hell out of fighting spouses and families that are acting like 2-year olds is amazing.

Tammy

Oh, I can already foresee what will happen when Ariel turns 18. I hope her mother has a back-up plan for her future!

ManiacalZebra

How does he know this? Is he still living in mommy's basement at 32?

탑 TOP

my pug's name is Pugsley.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments