Ariel Winter's Dad

She Don't Need

No Guardianship

11/19/2012 5:23 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1119-tmz-ariel-winterAriel Winter's dad just filed a stunning objection to the guardianship of his daughter Ariel, calling her "My Retirement Surprise Child."

Glenn Workman says in his declaration, "I am physically, emotionally, and financially capable of caring for my daughter, without limitation. No evidence has been produced that suggests any detriment to Ariel associated with my father-daughter relationship with her."

Glenn, who does not want daughter Shanelle to be Ariel's guardian, says, "I am a frugal and modest person with a moderate income who doesn't need Ariel's income to survive."

Glenn says he has a great relationship with Ariel, adding "We enjoy going on long walks together ... and I love to listen to her talk to me ... I find her to be very interesting."

Glenn also says, "I believe Ariel has demonstrated a lot of maturity and is at an age now that she should have more control over her finances."

Glenn never addresses allegations that his wife Chrystal physically and emotionally abused Ariel, except to say their relationship is strained.

Glenn says his daughter may be trying to grow up too fast, as evidenced by allegedly having an 18-year-old boyfriend.

Cale

OMG enough already TMZ... enough... you really beat the crap out of a story now-a-days.

The Truth Hurts

She needs to divorce these parents stat!!

palermo

My God - you would think this little nobody was a world famous actress like Liz Taylor the way you go on about her. Who cares ...

get real

My G-D....... Sounds like the Parent {s} and Brother dont want Big sis taking charge. They are Afraid, shell get a hold of the Actress's Money. Wish an OUTSIDE Person awarded By the Court would take Charge of the Kids Money.......... Then see how the parents would want her Back!

get real

The Whole Family wants on this Girls Gravy Train..............

get real

The girls Gravy Train Money will be Gone in a year or Two if the court does Not approve and outsider to take over the Money. They All.......... Want Their Greedy hands on it.. Not the Girl, Her Money!

get real

Its the dads retirement suprise Child allright. He Thinks he can Retire with the Mother and live Happily ever after on the childs income.

Diamond Goddess!

"And next up, from 'The Winters' Fam Cornucopia of Cray' we have..."
(LOLs!!!)
Mark my words, this fam may rival the Blohans in cray, in the final analysis.
I just have a feeling...

Kelly

I think the judge should place her money in a trust until she is grown. Where was the father during all of this? If he knew the relationship was strained, why didn't he step in and do something. As far as the sister goes, she may have a child of her own but that does not make her capable of properly parenting a teenager. Sisters have a friendship/bond that would make it difficult for one to parent the other. I am not putting the sister down just that I know how disastrous it would have been if I lived with one of my sisters or my daughter with hers. Regardless of the intentions, a sister will always be your first best friend, confidant and side kick. Would be very difficult to guide properly. As far as the mother, I believe some of the stories to a point. I believe there is some exaggeration. If so, she should just be honest and get the help she needs. People are more forgiving if you are honest. They should put the money in trust and the girl with a stable family.

curt

she's making up thinks to f her parents she's in the age of rebellion she's just trying to do what the kardashans do **** everyone.

Mels

This child should be left alone. Too much media scrutiny is not good for anyone, much less someone so young. I'd hate to see her become another Lilo.

max is sooo hotttt

Uhhhh, i have ZERO idea who this girl is. Really, I don't know. I am assuming she is an actress but I have no clue on what show or what movie or if her family is famous. Seriously, Harvey, tell Maxx I said "Hey gorgeous!" and then tell me who this girl is....

buggaz

she only 14 but already a ho

ajd2

This little wh, ore just wants the publicity like anyone else nowadays. You don't even have to be famous anymore, tmz and other sites can make anyone seem relevant

Fan67859

If he is a good farther, then why did he wait until the last moment to make a statement!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments