Lindsay Lohan

Judge Will REVOKE Probation

11/19/2012 3:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1119_linday_lohan_01

Lindsay Lohan is about to have her probation revoked ... TMZ has learned.

We broke the story ... Lindsay will be charged with the criminal offense of lying to a police officer.  As you recall, she told Santa Monica cops she was not driving her Porsche last June when it slammed into an 18-wheeler on Pacific Coast Highway. Fact is, she was -- and lying to cops is a crime.

Sources connected with the case tell TMZ ... when the Santa Monica City Attorney files the criminal case against Lindsay, it will go to L.A. County Superior Court Judge Jane Godfrey for arraignment. At the time Lindsay is arraigned, we're told Judge Godfrey will revoke Lindsay's probation and set the matter for a full hearing, on grounds she violated her probation in the jewelry case by breaking the law.

In case you're wondering, the judge who handled the jewelry case, Stephanie Sautner, will not be involved in the probation violation case. Once Lindsay was sentenced, the probation case gets sent to whatever judge is hearing the next criminal case against LiLo.

We're told the criminal case will be filed soon.

1119-lohan-car-crash-footer-4

Andyconda

lielo wants to adopt a kid?
Now she wants to emulate a ruin Joan crawford..

jc

I know it's a little early but, Left Brain & I are going to be travelin from Carolina Beach up to the mountains the next few days and I might not be here much so with that being said......I want to wish all of the H8turds the very best of THANKSGIVING!
I hope everyone's tummies are full along with your cokctail/ champagne glasses!.....Lord knows, I'm going to need to keep mine full.....LMAO!

Andyconda

heres her new look.GROSS..this is from last night
bit.ly/10pz3oF

Robert

I was wondering, if she claimed someone else was driving her car when she had the wreck, then is there a possible she should be charged with insurance fraud?

Marvin

Thirty Days In The Hole......NOT....LiLO will be singing.... three hours at Century Regional Detention Facility......more brutal home arrest and I'm sure the judge will warn her not to have any parties for Keeping Up With The Kadashians.....

Andyconda

why did lindsay rehearse for all these years with the drug use to play Dana Plato..and end up playing someone else???

Its Nikki Bitches

@JC Safe Travels, have a Happy Thanksgiving.. Enjoy the long stems I sent you. Happy Thanksgiving to a friend :)
You and me baby : D !!

Marvin

OMG..LMAO...liLO is talking on Radar about her time in solitary confinement in 2010 like she did five years at Rahway State Prison.......How much time did Cool Hand Lindsay do in 2010????

Vinsetta

She's such a NOBODY. The good news is she will fade into obscurity in the next year. I wonder where she's spending Thanksgiving. Hopefully eating one of those loaves made out of shyt at the Century Regional Detention Facility. Then ship her ass off to Atascadero nut facility for life. Someone on here tell me ONE redeeming quality she possesses or anything she contributes to society. She did NOTHING to help with hurricane Sandy, or Sally as this idiot called it. And you would think she would since she's from Long Island. I can almost always find something good in everyone. I'm stumped with Lohan.

Andyconda

For cali court system for screwing up so bad. Jail has been sentenced to 90 days of Lindsay Lohan.

Vorlon

Oh look- Lying Marvin has stopped hiding from Milo's thugs long enough to TRY and be clever.
Gonna spend Thanksgiving with your sperm donated kids Lying Marvin?
Date a hooker in a Laker Girl uniform again?
Take some headshots of Dina and bop her again?
Spending it alone with your left hand?

MARVIN
I thought you were banished to TMZ underworld..

jc

@Andy
#444 ;)

Vorlon

Hey Lying Marvin, instead of trying to be clever (you're not and never will be). How about elaborating on some of these gems:
Marvin
Let me know if I'm in Liz and Dick, I don't have cable.....Bellhop London 1962...

Marvin
Madisyn, u have been one of the most abusive, I kinda thought we were cyber friends. I've met Lindsay and worked with her, I took her head shots when she was eighteen, did a wham bam thank maam in NYC in Oct 85.......believe what you may........
AGENT STUPID
I said one of Monica's kids Alex...(is my kid). I was the sperm donor.
AGENT STUPID
I was very active actually in telling her sister where the body might be found because they were having difficulty finding her
Marvin.
I worked in that trailer on a film

Marvin
I haven't seen it either because I don't have cable but worked with Kim. (Kardashian)
I only met Lindsay once smoking outside the set of Ugly Betty
I'm Lindsay's friend.
I didn't say that.
I misspoke.
I only met Lindsay once smoking outside the set of Ugly Betty
I worked with Lindsay 5 times.
I only met Lindsay once smoking outside the set of Ugly Betty
I took pictures of Lindsay (but strangely can't produce a single one OTHER than the one that I CLAIM that she used without permission for an album.

I can't seem to provide out takes or a signed release from to prove it actually happened.
Also note- he claims to have made the appointment in a computer chat room (Lilo using a computer herself- REALLY Munchie???) in 2003 on Compuserve which was swallowed up by AOL in the late 90's and DIDN'T FREAKING exist!
AGENT STUPID

So someone who spends an afternoon modeling for you doesn’t know your name but requests you as a bit player in her movies??? Riiiiight. .

AGENT STUPID
I consider Lindsay to be a friend, but as far as I know it is possible that she doesn't know who I am. The last few films she hasn't spoken with me but may have requested me. .
Marvin
Here's a Clint story that I know Vorbaby will love. I was working with him on a film in a bad neighborhood of LA west of downtown not far from McCarthur Park. We were filming at a run down house where a murder had occurred.Th base camp and catering was a block or two away. I'm walking down the street with a cheeseburger and Clint is walking in front of me chewing on a burger and has no assistants or bodyguards or anybody around him, a homeless guy approaches Clint and says I liked when you ate that scorpian in that film and Clint says oh you liked that huh? .

I've worked in films for 20 years but only have 27 IMDB credit.
. I was in The Artist but didn’t say a word about being in it until it won a Best Picture oscar.
. AGENT ORANGE
0 6
I know the film is going to look great, I watched the monitors on the set.
I only met Lindsay once smoking outside the set of Ugly Betty
I took pictures of Lindsay (but strangely can't produce a single one OTHER than the one that I CLAIM she didn’t give me CREDIT for. .
(Oh wait. After a year of claiming she never gave me credit I decided I DID give her permission.
You DO have a signed release you can show us to prove the shoot happened. You DID get a release?
Oh, you didn't? Shocking.
. .

I have 500 Facebookl Friends (but no REAL ones so I had to go to TMZ to brag to strangers that I bought a surfboard. .
I have a 137 IQ.
I was Dicking Liz but can’t say what scene I was in- it’s a secret.. I'll decide what scene to tell you I was in after I actually see the movie.
Milo sent thugs to trash my place.
I’m the father of Beresford-Redman’s kids
I can’t tell anyone what movies I’ve worked on because I might be stalked. I am so important that perfect strangers will follow me around the way I follow the Lohans.

I'm friends with Tom Cruise.
I'm friends with Brad Pitt.
I'm an extra.
I was a stand-in for Neal McDonough on I know who screwed me
I'm a stuntman.
I was a profiler.
I live in Venice.
I DON'T live in Venice.
RW claims I'm a drunk.
I don't misrepresent myself.
I dated Laker Girls. (Note hookers in cheerleader costumes AREN'T Laker Girls.
I was in Forrest Gump playing an assistant coach but my name doesn’t appear in the credits.
AGENT STUPID
Vorbaby, you misquote and lie like a rug, hmmmmm, where do I start? Ugly Sweaty, I know Who My Dad Is, maybe total X Friday, maybe when I met Lindsay in a chat room in 03 and she came to my LA parks and rec game in pac pal...Is that a good place to start????? .

janet

Lohan always knows what she is doing when she's doing it. When caught, she pulls the blame game. Never worked.

Well, Lohans screw you I do what I want attitude, pompas arrogence caught up.

Previous 15 Comments | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments