Sec. of Defense Leon Panetta

Kim Kardashian

Ain't My Problem

11/21/2012 11:12 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

112112_leon_panetta_launch_v2
U.S. Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta has made it clear ... he doesn't give a crap about Kim Kardashian

Panetta was out in D.C. last night when we asked about the question on everyone's mind regarding the Middle East -- is it safe for Kim to visit Kuwait?!!!?

Panetta shook his head at the question ... which either means NO, it's not a good idea ... or WHY THE HELL ARE YOU PEOPLE ASKING ME ABOUT KIM KARDASHIAN?

She's a national treasure, Leon ... a national treasure.

OH NO!

Thats the way we should all respond to the Kardashian Klan.

nick van capelleveen

**** k.k. hope she dies in a terrorist attack and kanye as well.

Obamais still aracist

when she comes back to the USA tsa needs to check that but for explosives,they could hide hundreds of pounds in there and know one would know.its not safe to fly with her

space monkey

ummm i hope you weren't being serious with that national treasure remark!!!!
Or this this fat mike sucking further up mama kartrashian's arse.
I think it is the second one....

nolights

kim kardashian is our problem TMZ wont stop pumping stories about her and her jiggly jello buns ..

Officialmagicpg.com

The guy has a point. Why are you keeping that glorified prostitute relevant? www.officialmagicpg.com

Whome?

Man, Kris Jenner fucqin runs TMZ. You guys can't go a week without mentioning these people. I wonder who gets custody of Fat Mike when your marriage to the Kardashians ends. I want him to test that powder left for Khole on TMZ live.

St James III

EXCELLENT RESPONSE!!! LOL!!!

amazinglybored

My God, TMZ posted a sane person's response, AND insulted the importance of a Kardashian. Let us act paranoid since the world might be ending.

Majestik

So, is TMZ putting words into the mouth of the Secretary of State in hopes that the man will contact you and dispute what you posted? Just the fact the guy shook his head and you added your twist onto just reeks of sensationalism. I guess that check from Momager came with an agreement that there must be three or more posts on Kimmyhorsepuckies or no exclusives.
For someone sooo up to date and so far up the trashian's arses its laughable when you post "RUMORS" when you know damn well they aren't true, but all for the almighty clicks. I guess it could be worse, how, I'm not sure yet, I'm working on that.

myopinion

I totally AGREE with Leon shaking his head! WHAT a idiot to ask this man a stupid question when this country has MORE importants things to worry about.SMH

all about the money

A national Treasure? More like fake gaudy costume jewelry that needs to be forgotten. Best thing that could happen to the world would be for some Saudi sheikh to kidnap her and add her to one of his harems in the deep desert never to bother anyone again.

TJ

I didn't see him shake his head? He just ignored the idiot who asked such a trival ridculous question! How stupid, pap jerk.

Her Imperial and Royal Majesty

Is TMZ secretly owned by the Kardashians? That´s the only explanation I can come up with for why TMZ --- and TMZ alone --- bothers to talk about the Kardashians. Please, TMZ, stop the madness and don´t talk about those losers anymore.

Danielle

Seriously, she is not that important. Leave the politicians alone regarding her.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments