Lil Wayne

I'm on Seizure Meds Now

11/22/2012 9:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1122_lil_wayne_article_tmz
Lil Wayne
is taking seizure medication following his mid-air medical emergency last month -- when he suffered seizure-like episodes on two back-to-back flights -- so says the rapper.

Weezy was giving an interview with MTV when the room got hot, and he said, "Please let them know that I have an air unit, but because of the sound, they don't want the air on, so it's super hot in here ... I don't want y'all to think I'm on nothing, man. I'm on seizure medicine. That's all."

TMZ broke the story ... Wayne's also been given orders by his doctors to stay off airplanes for the foreseeable future.

Kowny Krush

Who cares. Tattoo'd trash.

Toilethead

He should be on anti dumbass meds.

Spicy mag

Too much air pressure in his head from the space.

Bitch please

Anddd??? So

zodmyster

And the significance of this story is what...sounds like setup for future prescription drug overdose

Alex

Thats watt happen when u put all dem drugs in ya system! U start shakin weeeeezzzy u ah hott mess!!

RoadRig

now if only the good doctor can prescribe that he stays off the lame rapping biz then it would be great...

Jalya

I NEVA MEET ANY1 WHU AIN'T LIKE WAYNE MANN YAW CRAZY

ScavengersDaughterROCKS

The idiot had a migraine that caused "seizure like symptoms" which is a common thing with serious migraines, considering it's all neurological. One of the most common daily meds for people with horrible migraines is a seizure medication called Topamax that has off label uses to treat migraines. He doesn't have seizures, he has bad migraines and this is totally typical. Why does anyone care? I take seizure meds, and I have torturous migraines. The only reason the doc wants him to stay off a plane is because change in pressure can bring on migraines. This is such a waste of an article.

Celebrity Tampon

He should go surfing like Jaden Smith.

Toallthehatersoftheworld

I hope he is not on street drugs

Tom

You all need to ****ing go to hell. I hate his music as much, if not, more than any other person but why on earth does he deserve a fate like you all are wishing on him?

NiHi

I was hoping he's come up missing while in prison. So all he's on is seizure medication ... yeah right!

timmons

I hope he swallows his tongue.

Latinmami

U knw wht ppl...seriously if u dnt like his music then dnt listen to it...y would u tlk bout sme1 the way half of u guys r doin? i like lil wayne n his music...any1 tht left a nasty comment well guess wht kiss my ass...no1 here is god so dnt judge ppl if u dnt want it done to u.....****in childish...grow up ppl...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments