Halle Berry

I'm Taking NO Chances

11/24/2012 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1124_halle_berry_x17Halle Berry is taking the Thanksgiving fracas that went down at her house VERY seriously -- she's now rolling with a security guard who is packing heat.

Halle was spotted at her West Hollywood home yesterday, accompanied by an armed security guard.

As TMZ previously reported, a judge issued an emergency protective order against Halle's baby daddy, Gabriel Aubrey, following a Thanksgiving Day brawl between him and Halle's fiance, Olivier Martinez. Aubrey is required to stay 100 yards away from Halle, Olivier, and Nahla.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Marilyn

Don't have much faith in the L.A. court system as witness the major fiasco of Lilo's lack so maybe this vile mother will prevail there & a little girl will be prevented from the closeness of her own father.
Shame for the little girl.

rumsrite

Halle is pathetic and fake http://tinyurl.com/ck693hq

tess

why does Halle need a bodyguard, she has Olivier to do all the fighting for her

AlwaysOnTimeB

I'm sure the guard is for her safety, not from Gab, but from some nut case who has decided to go after her because of the domestic issue.

cammy123

I feel bad for halle..it seems like she is really bad with men..its always a new drama with her

Djbanyboy

HAHAHA!!! I'm laughing so hard at all the lames that bash Halle Berry as if they know exactly what's going on. Get a life for your own self, damn morons and stop bashing people you've probably never met before. Halle's never met any of you doucheturds.

SDGDGZB437

★InterracialFishes_C O M--Here is the best Interracial Dating Hub for you if you are on the lookout for an online community that is dedicated to encouraging and sowing the seeds of interracial relationships. With hundreds and thousands of members choosing us to forge potential bonds, you can be rest assured that you will not find it an uphill task to gel with someone who is on the same wavelength as yourself.Maybe you wanna check it out.

static

Whatever happened to 2 men having it out like that getting rid of the bad blood and then dropping it?
I would argue why didn't Oliver try to get away?
I could make the argument he's just as prone to violence as Gabriel.

Cran

Halle you may thank yourself for inciting this violent confrontation, yes you. If you had allowed Gab to just be a dad without your constant changing of men to squire you around, inflict pain and suffering and act like they are the dad, all would be much better. Halle I will never watch anything you are in again, you are so spoiled and narcissistic that you have no empathy whatsoever. No one wants to see your movies or have anything to do with a woman who only sees her own vision at the expense of the rest of the world. Your poor little girl, she's going to be way prettier than you so you may want to start looking for a therapist. I think you are an unconscionable, self-centered, vapid actress.

Danielle

I fear for Gabriel's life now.

Liz

She set him up. Why was he the only one who went to jail. He was the one that got his ass kicked. I have lost all resect for her. she is a bitch and know she will get her way. and that the mans kid away from him

Lisa G

Her ex is crazy. I hope the judge will let her live where ever she wants now that Gabriel's true colors have been revealed. Nahla is way better off without her "bio" dad. Lots of kids are...

firata10

Why is everybody is bashing on her like that, you guys make it seems like you know what's going on in her household. It her f......g p....sy she f....k who she wants to f...k. Morons..

Michael

GA is an idiot but I don't think he started iit given he just won HUGE. My guess, HB and OM started it or OM said something to him other than the so called "kind words" that have been published. I there is a tape, I hope it's reviewed. Cause. Bet it's not what everyone thinks it is.

CakesByShannon1972

You all need to be careful not to judge, gabriel was also a abusive person to halle and her child, get the facts people, you all are just hanging on one side of the street, gabriel aubry was abusive to her and their daughter during their relationship, you folks need to stop judging that woman and her child, she endured a turbulent relationship with the wrong man that was out to launder her for money , manipulate her into pregnancy, all to gain unearned income on her behalf....learn the facts people, dont judge.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments