Rihanna & Chris Brown

The Wrong One

Goes Topless

11/25/2012 4:32 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1125_bed_twitterThey're like Justin and Selena ... but with protective orders. Chris Brown and Rihanna were on again ... off again ... and now apparently on again.

RiRi just tweeted this pic Saturday night of CB kickin' it half-naked in bed -- bare-chested with his drawers out -- then posted it for her 26 million Twitter followers.

It's the latest in their never-ending relationship saga ... as TMZ previously reported the two have been spending more and more time together in public, including Thanksgiving -- where they partied it up at the same German nightclub.

So we ask ...

ValTheVirgo

Shutup hater. Talentless people don't have

kris

Abuse is a non-negotiable in my world. Even though he hasn't hit an a year that doesn't mean he doesn't have it in him still. Hurt me once shame on him....hurt me twice shame on me. RiRi isn't a super smart indiviual is she? Once the abuser is take back no matter how long he abuse was he feels he was given clearance to do it agan and it will get worse with each occurance. Stupid girl.

Becky

Come on TMZ!!!!!!! They are trying to be just like Tommy Lee of Motely Crew and Pamela Anderson of Kid Rock, Baywatch,Dancing with the stars and playboy fame. This is sooooooooo old and irrelevant find something better to print. Go get all of the Waffle House Hookers of tiger Wood and keep that alive. I'm sure they have something going on that we would like to know about......LOL

Erikaevn

If he beats her once, he's gonna beat her twice. And not just in the bedroom.

It`s quite simple. If someone told you u are entitled to kick and beat someone and you do, what does that say about you? I rest my case.

Kali

His "other" girlfriend liked this picture of him. I am beginning to wonder if Rihanna AND his model ex are building evidence against him.
They both are having unprotected sex with him, they both stay in Instagram contact even though they claim to hate each other, and one or the other is always at his side.
I am beginning to think that Chris' girlfriends are about to blindside him with not one, but two paternity suits. Chris is getting played by two gold diggers. That's probably why Jay-Z never intervened on Ri's behalf.
The rumors about Ri being bisxeual but only financially loyal to women might actually be true.
This is getting interesting.

Annette

Gotta say at first glance it looks kind of like a crime scene photo.

Gigiboo

These two are disgusting

Whatever1

Pull up your damn pants man.

DianeNorris6

Grow up please

anthony

Anyone know the name of those bd sheets with the mouth in the hand? Is it the simpson's?

You can all go and **** yourselves and your good reputation :-)

vivaladolceee

Rihanna is WEAK. I have no respect for a woman to allow herself to see a guy who beat the crap outta her... And anyone who says "learn to forgive" is full of BS. Cause if that was your daughter/wife/sister, etc being beat like that you would not sit still.

lynn

Chris Brown was on a radio station last week and was bragging how he got laid that morning...what a classy gentleman....so many things about Chris make my skin crawl..can't deny he's a good singer though!!

KAY

I wish they would both seek counseling...asap! They have serious issues and this attention seeking behavior is very similar to pebbles, eventually they will both get hit w/a boulder and wonder why!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments