Angus T. Jones

TRASHES 'Two and a Half Men'

It's Ungodly FILTH

11/26/2012 10:27 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

112612_angus
Angus T. Jones
is pleading with his fans to STOP watching "Two and a Half Men" ... claiming it's nothing but "filth" that contradicts his deep Christian values.

19-year-old Jones -- who makes $300k AN EPISODE playing Jake on the show -- is featured in a new video for the Forerunner Christian Church ... in which he talks about his commitment to his faith and explains, "If you watch Two and a Half Men, please stop watching 'Two and a Half Men.'"

"I'm on Two and a Half Men and I don't want to be on it."

"Please stop watching it and filling your head with filth. People say it’s just entertainment. Do some research on the effects of television and your brain, and I promise you you’ll have a decision to make when it comes to television and especially with what you watch on television ... it's bad news."

Jones also suggests that Satan is somehow involved with "Two and a Half Men."

He continues, "If I am doing any harm, I don't want to be here. I don't want to be contributing to the enemy's plan ... You cannot be a true God-fearing person and be on a television show like that. I know I can't. I'm not OK with what I'm learning, what the bible says and being on that television show."

Angus says he turned to religion after realizing his life was on a "downward trend" -- which included drug use and speeding tickets.

In fact, Angus says he was dropping acid and smoking weed while he was in high school.

Ash

This has to be a comedy bit right..... like that Joaquin Pheonix mockumentary.... for those wondering the bits quoted start at around the 7:30 mark.

Tom

What an ungrateful little brat.

Locapants

The Devil is making him stay on the show....

Melissa1987

The Bible is filth

Big D

If he hates it so much why does he stay on the show. deep Christian values my ass

wess

gay

sean

Wow he really lost the weight, he's so thin now.
Also I'll believe him when he donates all the money he's earned on Two and 1/2 men to charity.

Ash

"I don't want to be on two and a half men"....

um... Angus last time I checked no one was holding a gun to your head EFFING LEAVE THEN you douche!

Corey

Ill bet he'll be at next contract negotiations though....Hollywood is so weird....

Truth

NO 1 CURR!!!!!! #TRUTH!!

jschaefer

QUIT, THEN! Don't sit here and spout to viewers the evils of a show that you make money off of- because of those viewers!

cindy

Wow, you people commenting are so lost. If this kid said he was on drugs, you would be putting him now, now he has committed himself to Christ and wants to live a good life and you still cut him down. Good for him for standing for something, what do you stand for?

OttawaMan

What a hypocrite! "Stop watching the show..it's evil...(but I'm sure as hell gonna keep acting in it for that $350K payday)." Disgusting hypocite.

MADE MAN

He wasn't complaining when whe was getting that check!!! The biggest hypocrites are in the church. Tv is purely entertainment it has absolutely nothing at all to do with the brain unless you are watching a do***entary or a how-to show. People idolize characters and sometimes do what they see but that's a decision made by the person not a gun put to their head and demanding them to act accordingly.

KnuckleDragger

Another brainwashed teen. When you finally come to your senses...you're gonna be broke.