Angus T. Jones

TRASHES 'Two and a Half Men'

It's Ungodly FILTH

11/26/2012 10:27 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

112612_angus
Angus T. Jones
is pleading with his fans to STOP watching "Two and a Half Men" ... claiming it's nothing but "filth" that contradicts his deep Christian values.

19-year-old Jones -- who makes $300k AN EPISODE playing Jake on the show -- is featured in a new video for the Forerunner Christian Church ... in which he talks about his commitment to his faith and explains, "If you watch Two and a Half Men, please stop watching 'Two and a Half Men.'"

"I'm on Two and a Half Men and I don't want to be on it."

"Please stop watching it and filling your head with filth. People say it’s just entertainment. Do some research on the effects of television and your brain, and I promise you you’ll have a decision to make when it comes to television and especially with what you watch on television ... it's bad news."

Jones also suggests that Satan is somehow involved with "Two and a Half Men."

He continues, "If I am doing any harm, I don't want to be here. I don't want to be contributing to the enemy's plan ... You cannot be a true God-fearing person and be on a television show like that. I know I can't. I'm not OK with what I'm learning, what the bible says and being on that television show."

Angus says he turned to religion after realizing his life was on a "downward trend" -- which included drug use and speeding tickets.

In fact, Angus says he was dropping acid and smoking weed while he was in high school.

Michelle

I absolutely think he's being a hypocrite. If he feels that strongly, he should quit. He wouldn't care about breaking his contract or being sued for it, lf he realy thought Satan was behind the show. He's a 19 year old kid who's obviously looking for some type of redemption, he's too young and nieve to realize he's going about it al wrong

ANGELO

GOOD FOR YOU YOUNG MAN , YOUR MORALS AND LOVE AND RESPECT FOR GOD ARE VERY BRAVE AND WARRANT MUCH RESPECT ,,, AS FAR AS THE SHOW UNFORTUNETLY OUR BOY C.S. SORRY TO SAY EVENTUALLY WILL PROBABLY PAY WITH HIS HEALTH , FOR ALL COKE AND BOOZE , AND HIS FLESH WILL NEVER BE SATISFIED , AND I DONT CARE HOW MUCH MONEY OR BROADS OR HOOKERS OR GOLDIGGERS HANGING ON TO HIM ,,, HE STILL WILL HAVE TO ANSWER TO GOD

big one

I feel soooo sorry for him. he is mixed up and is way too young to talk like rush limbaugh

George Spalding

If he has cashed ANY of his checks after he was "Converted" then he is the worst kind of HYPOCRITE. Either keep it to yourself or QUIT and follow your Beliefs. I'm sure his Church won't miss the $35,000.00 per week that he is required to TITHE.

Barb

He preaches to everyone but collects the big check each week. I have never seen the show, but if he is
that uncomfortable with it's content and his role,
then I guess he cuts the ties and turns down the money!

John Stonik

Tom Cruise & John Travolta will get to him next.

Susana

Yeah, i get he makes a lot of cash but no one can say they believe in something anymore (like jesus, heaven, hell, satan etc....) without people going crazy, assuming that you're ignorant, stupid and brain-washed. Free country?? yeah right!

deadwalking

I agree with the boy! You should quit watching two and a half men! Charlie Sheen isn't on it anymore. :)

George Spalding

IndyMom

Poor kid, he's being forced to make $350,000 an episode . Is he donating all that money to a "Christian" charity? I didn't see THAT in the article. Typical right-wing christian hypocrite. His career is in the toilet -- or at least it SHOULD be. He can become a "pastor," and make $350 a week instead of $350,000 an episode!

Norma Sechrist

I am real proud of you Jake (Angus) Stand up for your beliefs. I wish more young people were like you.

michelle

G-d knows where you are, He is there with you
And as Jesus passed forth from thence, he saw a man, named Matthew, sitting at the receipt of custom: and he saith unto him, Follow me. And he arose, and followed him.
And it came to pass, as Jesus sat at meat in the house, behold, many publicans and sinners came and sat down with him and his disciples.
And when the Pharisees saw it, they said unto his disciples, Why eateth your Master with publicans and sinners?
But when Jesus heard that, he said unto them, They that be whole need not a physician, but they that are sick.
But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.
as a new and/or young Christian, A.Jones might gain helpful knowledge if he were to contact K.Cameron, who at about the same age and in the same profession turned his life over to The Lord
G-d bless

Brandon

Sam Cassell is such a bad influence

ria

God said before he comes, everyone will hear the truth, so no one can say "I didn't know." God is using this kid to shed lights on the wicked entertainment industry. Some of you are so lost, you can't see what's in front if you. Laugh now, cry later. God wins at the end, remember that.

BarbaraAnn

Why does he continue to take that whopping salary he makes every week? Why is he still there? That sinful cash from that evil show! WOW! Angus is very hypocritical if you ask me, which nobody has!

Previous 15 Comments | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments