Angus T. Jones

TRASHES 'Two and a Half Men'

It's Ungodly FILTH

11/26/2012 10:27 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

112612_angus
Angus T. Jones
is pleading with his fans to STOP watching "Two and a Half Men" ... claiming it's nothing but "filth" that contradicts his deep Christian values.

19-year-old Jones -- who makes $300k AN EPISODE playing Jake on the show -- is featured in a new video for the Forerunner Christian Church ... in which he talks about his commitment to his faith and explains, "If you watch Two and a Half Men, please stop watching 'Two and a Half Men.'"

"I'm on Two and a Half Men and I don't want to be on it."

"Please stop watching it and filling your head with filth. People say it’s just entertainment. Do some research on the effects of television and your brain, and I promise you you’ll have a decision to make when it comes to television and especially with what you watch on television ... it's bad news."

Jones also suggests that Satan is somehow involved with "Two and a Half Men."

He continues, "If I am doing any harm, I don't want to be here. I don't want to be contributing to the enemy's plan ... You cannot be a true God-fearing person and be on a television show like that. I know I can't. I'm not OK with what I'm learning, what the bible says and being on that television show."

Angus says he turned to religion after realizing his life was on a "downward trend" -- which included drug use and speeding tickets.

In fact, Angus says he was dropping acid and smoking weed while he was in high school.

rfk

If thats the case, I strongly suggest he donate every dime he has earned from that evil show and every single future paycheck to all of those less fortunate who have watched his show over the years and made him a multi millionaire.

stephanie escamilla

Shannon

Well, we all just learned how much Angus' soul is worth - $350,000 per episode!

cliff

what a D bag but i wonder when he cashes his check he donates to his fariorite charity HIM SELF.

karla

Hmm. Has anyone who calls this kid a hipocrite ever heard of something called A CONTRACT?! Maybe that is why he hasn't quit...duh!

Brian Miller

All religion is Poison. Stand up and take responsibility for your own life and actions.

Pat

What did he smoke?? If you don't want a job in that business you have to say these words!! I think Lorre must be thrilled!

kerrplunk

Give back the money

SarahBeebee

He should prove it by.....
1, donating all the money he earned from the show to different types of charity. if i earned money from doing something i was morally against. i certainly would not want to keep the money as i see it as dirty money. Why not just give it away to charity and do something Good with it?

2, He should've quit

Miara

Terminate him, immediately...Nobody has the right to push their so called religious beliefs on anyone else. This is just a little kid who obviously does not appreciate his sizeable paycheck and is now a zealot. Go act on a Christian station, now, please.

lolo

Stop doing it then

AnnieCamden

Somebody's character is going to go to Afghanistan and get blowed up by an IED. (But he is right that show is trash.)

Belle Pepper

The show is trash, huh??? Well then stop taking those nice, large checks. Donate them to a legitimate charity. Better yet, QUIT THE DAMN SHOW. I promise, you won't be missed. In other words, boy, no one gives a rats' ass about your opinion.

HRH Prince Michael

In all honesty, some of my relatives have been fans to "Two...." for YEARS. Yes, I have seen numerous episodes.
Several-days-ago, I noted to them: During the "Charlie-Years", it was understood that Charlie
was a hard-partying, womanizer. Yet, he had redeeming qualities. He loved his family, and often showed glimpses of being a decent human-being. Now? Barely watchable, filled with weak,
sexual-humor.

So, I can understand Mr. Jones' dilemma.
Truly, the Miley Cyrus episode were cringe-worthy
- on several levels. Yet, Angus needs to be true to
himself, before he can be true to others.
Pray, brother, pray.

The House of David 20Twelve Victory, is HERE:

campy

Pretty deep Christian values his parents must have as well, allowing him to be locked into a performing contract like that. Well, at least they'll have something to put into the offering plate.