Angus T. Jones

TRASHES 'Two and a Half Men'

It's Ungodly FILTH

11/26/2012 10:27 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

112612_angus
Angus T. Jones
is pleading with his fans to STOP watching "Two and a Half Men" ... claiming it's nothing but "filth" that contradicts his deep Christian values.

19-year-old Jones -- who makes $300k AN EPISODE playing Jake on the show -- is featured in a new video for the Forerunner Christian Church ... in which he talks about his commitment to his faith and explains, "If you watch Two and a Half Men, please stop watching 'Two and a Half Men.'"

"I'm on Two and a Half Men and I don't want to be on it."

"Please stop watching it and filling your head with filth. People say it’s just entertainment. Do some research on the effects of television and your brain, and I promise you you’ll have a decision to make when it comes to television and especially with what you watch on television ... it's bad news."

Jones also suggests that Satan is somehow involved with "Two and a Half Men."

He continues, "If I am doing any harm, I don't want to be here. I don't want to be contributing to the enemy's plan ... You cannot be a true God-fearing person and be on a television show like that. I know I can't. I'm not OK with what I'm learning, what the bible says and being on that television show."

Angus says he turned to religion after realizing his life was on a "downward trend" -- which included drug use and speeding tickets.

In fact, Angus says he was dropping acid and smoking weed while he was in high school.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

cherry

Sounds like somebody joined a cult but yeah everyone should stop watching two and a half men.

StPeteRickster

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Mr. Kirk Cameron!

I NEVER watched the show, but because it was stupid, not because God doesn't watch it....

Em

Is he going to be giving up that $350,000 per week paycheck now??? Sure he's not!

Looks like we got another Kirk Cameron on our hands.

JMP

Oh! Really!!! Did he have problems taking all the money too???? What a moron!

rico

Just another"come to Jesus" nut case..well sir, your career is finished.

Scott

I think they should fire him and bring back Charlie Sheen.

Joi

Really Angus!

I applaud your commitment to your faith, but you've been on this show for a very long time and have had the opportunity to leave the show within recent years. However, one has to wonder whether this is just a way to get back at producers for your diminished role this season or whether this is just a ploy to get more money.

Don't use religious as a bargaining chip and don't trash the show that has made your life so very, very comfortable.

If you have a problem with the filthy money you're making, why don't you just give it away.

Trina

Talk about biting the hand that feeds him. I hope he saved his money from 2 1/2 men

myopinion

wow...He seems tramtized by the show... I have always thought he was too young to be exposed to the CRAP on two and a half men!

Hank

whoever that black guy is is laughing because he has found himself a gravy train.

kitnplayn

Brainwashed.

Silv

He's been on how many years without questioning the quality material he's been given? And where were his Christian values then? I'm sure he saw a whole lot more back in Sheen's worst days than even now. Go ahead and walk, kid.

daQueen

hypocrisy at its best

yup

Oh great, another Kirk Cameron!

Jules Destaing