Charlie Sheen

I Gave Away Every Cent

I Made on 'Scary Movie'

11/26/2012 12:11 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1126_charlie_sheen_tmz_1
Lindsay Lohan
's not the only one who benefited from Charlie Sheen's generosity after "Scary Movie 5" -- TMZ has learned, Charlie donated the rest of his SM5 paycheck to THREE different charities.

Sources close to Charlie tell TMZ, the Warlock was paid $250,000 to show up for ONE DAY of shooting for the "Scary Movie" series -- but for some reason, he didn't want to keep any of the cash he made from the project ... so he paid it forward.

As we first reported, he gave $100,000 to Lindsay Lohan -- to help alleviate her crippling tax debt -- and he donated the rest to three charities ... as chosen by the movie's director, producer, and one of the other filmmakers behind the flick.

Not like he really needed the cash anyway.

Seldombinlaid

I've always liked Chalie Sheen. He's had his moments, but who hasn't.

Raymond

Charlie Sheen? Let me think.

Being a serious crack addict. Putting a hugely successful tv show in jeopardy. Calling his producers yellow ****roaches. Suing Warner for hundreds of millions. Touring the states with a show everybody wants to hate. And surviving all that, even career wise.

Think what you will, but he's an effn trooper.

Christian_

BAMF

taz

Charlie should have given it ALL to charity and let Lilo suck (literally and figuratively) her way out of debt. Its funny, Charlie is a drug addict screw-up just like Linds, but he is talented and honest where Linds is the complete opposite.

susan

Lindsays crippling tax debt? WTF are you talking about TMZ? exaggerating again. Lindsays tax debt was originally $263k and I'm sure she has cleared a substantial amount of that.

Crippling tax debt is what the Osbornes, Nicholas Cage, and many others owe to the IRS. What Lindsays owes is peanuts in comparison.

anaenigma4u

"not like he needed the money anyway". What a lousy think to say. Whether he "needs" it or not, he earned it - worked for it. I thought it was a rather generous gesture on his behalf. Shame on you for belittling it.

SNAFU

Does Lohan have to claim 100 G as income?

MOE

Two and a half men sucks with out charlie sheen!!!!!!

marinella

charlie...you did the right thing...it will come back to you in a different way...

tleeg

At least he didnt snort it away.

Cheryl Marseilles

Funny how celebrities always help celebrities--I have a daughter who has 2 types of cancers and got fired from her job with FMLA. She has no insurance now and we pay for all her Dr appointments and prescriptions for her.Wish he would have sent the money to me so I could save her life--but no we are just nobody to the celebrities..They have all this power to just waste money when it could save someones life. Just my thoughts!! Take care everyone and tell your love ones you love them everyday--we are guaranteed tomorrow.

ajd2

Two and a half men is the devil....according to that wacko kid. Ashton Kutcher is a unfunny Co, ck face though

HRH Prince Michael

Whew. Dude, here's the Reality:
1. You do YOUR thing, I'll do MINE.
Love it? Hate it? Don't matter.

2. You might have been the unwitting recipient
of too MANY beat-downs: I AM the one, who told YOU " ....You are clueless to identity - and be kind to strangers.

3. Get well and be blessed.

Lee

Why not all to decent charities rather that almost half to a charity called Ho's R Me.

Lisa G

Charlie is a big ol' pimp.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments