Dolly Parton

Sorry Ladies,

I'm NO Lesbian

11/26/2012 2:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1126_dolly_parton_01
Dolly Parton is NOT gay ... the same way that Oprah Winfrey is not gay ... so says Dolly Parton.

Dolly set the record straight about her sexual orientation during an interview with "Nightline." Parton says she's well aware of the rumors that she's in a secret relationship with her BFF Judy Ogle ... but claims the rumors are simply untrue.

"Judy and I have been best friends since we were like in the third and fourth grade," Parton explained ... saying, "We still just have a great friendship and relationship and I love her as much as I love anybody in the whole world, but we're not romantically involved."

In fact, Dolly -- who's been married to a man for 46 years -- says she bonded with Oprah over the lesbian rumors ... since Oprah has also been hounded by false rumors that she's in a secret relationship with her BFF Gayle King.

"Like Gayle, her friend, Judy, my friend ... [people] just think that you just can't be that close to somebody."

1126_out_footer

moxie

It's great to have a best friend for as long as Dolly and Judy have been friends...

Jay W.

Dolly... 4'11'' spinster. Great Gal.

Angel Morado

Can even imagine......I tried damn near went blind! EWWWWWW!

KnuckleDragger

Gay-Spotting, the new American pass time.

NOT ELMO

How About BiSexual ?...

Anonymous

Dolly is rumored to have had MANY affairs with men. She LOVES d*ck.

Here is a quote from her: "I love to flirt, and I've never met a man I didn't like."

Sandi

She is fascinating she could have anyone she wants...male or female!

dyls_E

I love dolly :) i went and saw her last year and it was an amazing show

wendy

I didn't know people were thinking this, but i could see how. she and her husband do not have a traditional marriage, and she openly slept with most of her leading men back in the day.

fargone

Dolly is a lesbian trapped inside a heterosexual body....or something like that....or maybe a bisexual lesbian trapped in a gender neutral female form.

JiLL1

Geez, two women can't be BFF's without lesbian rumors starting

YouDontSay

Sick of twisted demented minds making a pure friendship into something else,

Whatever1

I will always love you.

AAAAAAAAAAb

I'd fluck the shlitz out of her! I would also pay big bucks to see her with a chick!

Mayu

life long friends are more than just friends, they're family. If you're close with your sister, are you a lesbian? Of course not. She's a woman whose been happily married for nearly 50years. Very few gay people can be stuck in a marriage with someone of the opposite sex that long if they are attracted to someone of the same sex I'm honestly sick of homos who are constantly trying to mainstream homosexuality. We get it you're gay. Doesn't mean everyone has to be. Geez.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments