'Liz & Dick'

The Ratings Are In ...

It's No 'Steel Magnolias'

11/26/2012 2:03 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1126_liz_dick_02
The ratings are in -- and Lindsay Lohan's "Liz & Dick" did NOT get the viewers it needed to become Lifetime's most watched TV movie of 2012 ... not even close.

According to Lifetime, L&D drew 3.5 million viewers during its premiere last night -- solid, but not the earth-shattering numbers Lifetime was gunning for with all the buzz around the film.

Lifetime's "Steel Magnolias" -- the most-watched TV movie this year -- attracted 6.5 million.

The numbers make "Liz & Dick" the fourth most-watched Lifetime movie this year behind "Drew Peterson: Untouchable" (with 5.8 million viewers) and "Abducted: The Carlina White Story" (with 4.09 million viewers).

Still, Lifetime says L&D was up 40% versus other Lifetime original movies in 2012.

So, we gotta ask ...

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

STEAK FACTORY

Hey Linds - The Phillippines called (they don't know how to Tweet)... they want to know if your new hut will need two bathroom buckets or just one (the ones that don't leak are hard to come by), and if you need any kind of medication, you should bring your own, since they don't have any.

Grandma Cracker

Oh ugh, just went and looked for your response Nikki. That remark was not for you, it was in support of Janet working Black Friday on the battlefields of Walmart.

Each and everyone of "us" here knows the meaning of hard work, unlike Lindsay's enablers who think it is OK to slam someone for working hard and taking care of business. When the whole exchange about Janet working at walmart was made, I was on vacation and only got to read it, not show my support to her for doing an honorable job!

janet

@grandman and nikki...It's all good.

I just saw that Lohan was 2 hours late for this train wrecks red carpet premier. She can't even get that right.

Red carpet my ass, It's a red throw rug with a backdrop. That's Lohans carpet if it's not concrete.

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

Here's another look at her dirty hand, from a higher angle.

No doubt it's hers, you can see her star tattoo.

Ellie G

FFS I work with ponds and plans,, lots and lots of mud, and still never seen anything that nasty.

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

There's 3 things that would stop my interest in a woman dead in its tracks:

Dirty nails.
Dirty teeth.
Dirty hair.

That's strike 3 Lindsay.

janet

@gradma...Bowler didn't even show up. Holy Christ. He was probally too embarrassed to.

How many Razzies won't Lohan get. Hey Lohan hows that big comeback going. Can't have a comeback when you're never missed.

I loved Michael Lohans comment that Lohan is right up there with the talent of Meryl Streep.

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

Grandma Cracker

I saw about 10 minutes of the movie, and poor Grant. I have read that he is a decent actor, but next to Lindsay, I just could not take him seriously.

I hope he gets some kind of award fro good sportsmanship!

Grandma Cracker

Can't wait for Lindsay's next starring TV role next to Tonya Harding and Leif Garrett on Dumbest Criminals.....................

Jay

im sick and bored tonight so checked the tv giude and looks like Lifetime is already done aring the self acclaimed" television event of the year". There are no showings for it today, tomorrow, this weekend, next week, next weekend.

I saw that they were doing a movie about Casey Anothony trial . Looked interesting but I cant bring myself to put on my jammies and watch the freakin Lifetime movie network. Ugh

janet

@nikki...I agree. With all her stupid ass big mouth boasting and bragging how she hounded Thompson for the role and the movie wasn't going to be made wihtout her bla,bla,bla...her big comeback in addition to what she put Lifetime the cast and crew through.

Thompson put out there wishing her the best (meaning they will never work with her again)

Producers of SM5 putting out there "This is what you get for doing business with Lindsay Lohan" Talking about the no show crap she pulled on them having a breach of contract lawsuite ready and waiting for her and her stealing 15k worth of clothes from wadrobe. Lohan never fired back that she didn't steal them.

Oh yeah, she's done. She knows it. The only thing Lohan has to look forward to is lawsuites.

janet

and possible jail time. This is not going away.

Previous 15 Comments | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments