Elmo Accuser #3

'I Will Call Him Mr. Tickler'

11/27/2012 12:55 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

112712_clash_accuser3_launch
***WARNING: VIDEO CONTAINS SEXUALLY EXPLICIT LANGUAGE***

The third man to accuse Elmo voice actor Kevin Clash of underage sex abuse wrote a book in 2009 about their allegedly illegal trysts -- in which he refers to Clash as "Mr. Tickler."

The accuser's lawyer read an excerpt from the book -- which is yet unpublished -- during a news conference today, quoting, "Mr. Tickler is what I will call him. And the game we played was father and son."

The lawyer read, "When we first met, I was 16 and there was no intercourse. However, lots of heavy kissing and he showed me what it felt like to get on your knees and obey your man."

The dramatic reading continues in even more lurid detail -- seriously ... watch the video at your own discretion.

Clash's lawyer had no comment.

lucid_dream

This is probably one of the most awkward articles I've ever read.....

lucid_dream

I feel.....dirty

SarahBeebee

When i was 16, i dated a guy who was 40. I dated him for a few months. He was not my teacher or anything and we did not have intercourse sex but he did give me oral. He is wealthy and owns 3 huge houses. Each house is over $1 million.. I am now 25. So can i ask everyone who is supporting the victims.. Are you guys who is supporting the victims saying i should now turn around and sue him for abuse?

whatever

Kevin clash should have known better than to mess around with a bunch of twinks. Now it's all coming back to bite him in the ass. Even if the encounters were consensual, if these guys were under 18 he's still screwed because it's considered statutory rape. I have no sympathy for anyone who can't control their urges. Now he's gonna have to pay out a sh*t load of money to shut them up.

Luz

What were these 16 years old looking for in and adult gay site? Has it ever occurred to you that maybe these kids lied about their age (like so many people in online dating do), just to get an account in that site? Maybe they never told Kevin they were only 16! We still don't know.

john

if this guy was white he would be in jail....he belongs in prison....He can do sock puppet shows....messy...

lexy88

I don't believe its right for this man to have been with children if he really was,but what did these guys think was gonna happen by getting on a chat line and actually meeting up with him.

Tasha

Luz, if it's true that you knew MJ, then your opinion is already biased. And you don't know that he would never do anything like that. He would never have told you anyway. Seriously get a grip.

Will

Ok.. First of all.. This guy is not underage... Second of all if this happened why wait until your 50 to say something. Well he looks 50.. Looks like they just want to make sure Kevin's career is over... No I didn't watch the video.. Don't need or want too....

Vici Jo King