Bobbi Kristina

WRECKS Camaro

in Nasty Car Crash

11/28/2012 11:29 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Bobbi Kristina's car accident
Whitney Houston's daughter Bobbi Kristina has miraculously emerged unscathed after wrecking her Chevy Camaro in a frightening car crash moments ago ... TMZ has learned.

The accident just went down in Alpharetta, Georgia -- law enforcement tells us a passer-by noticed Bobbi's car all smashed up in an embankment and called 911.

When emergency personnel arrived at the scene, Bobbi Kristina was standing next to her vehicle and appeared to be uninjured.

Cops conducted an official accident investigation -- and believe Bobbi Kristina simply lost control of her car while making a left turn out of her apartment complex ... and drove over a curb and down an embankment, striking several small trees along the way.

Eventually, the car came to a stop on a local park trail.

After the investigation, cops issued BK a traffic citation for "failure to maintain lane."

Cops say ... it doesn't appear drugs or alcohol were a factor in the crash.

We reached out to Bobbi Kristina's camp -- so far, no word back.

1128_bobbi_kristina_car_tmz_wm_article_embankment

kuntrygirligrl

I would bet money she was messed up on her pills or drinking. Ive seen her new show " Houstons On Our Own " The girl is so messed up she slurs her words seems to nod off regularly and stumbles around!! What a mess! And her Auntie Pat better get on it ! They are all going to sit around like they did with Whittney and the end result for this troubled young girl is going to be death !!! Luckily she didnt injure or kill someone else !!

rita

Bobbi Kristina needs to relocate and live with her grandmother. She should not trust those people that appear on the show with her. B. Kristina is the main recipent of Whitney's fortune, future earnings, etc. People are cut throat, and that car wreck, going down an embankment sounds too suspiciuous.

BTDT

Good thing she's alright. Their reality show, "The Houstons, Picking the bones" Wouldn't be the same without her.

dorcas mercy

thank God that u are alive and safe after that terrific accident

Sugah Baby

Weather? Check into your phonics book....lol

maria chavez

Trade the car for a Toyota Camry, its too much power and hard too handle for a teenager

Lassie

eh. glad she's not hurt, but I pity the fool who might have been in her way.

car smashed up? eh. just get a new one tomorrow.

myangel82

glad she is safe. my only child was killed in an auto accident from hydroplaning. Got a Law passed in David's Memory to add 2 emergency contacts with our driver's license so Police can find family easier.

myangel82

goatman

Another druggie. Just like her druggie mother.

DMW

Actually, a co-worker and I were on this trail, and within the 5-10 minutes it took us to reach the end of the paved trail and turn back, this accident happened. I could kick myself for not taking that picture like I thought about. The car was still wedged in the trees and (at the time I thought it was just some 20 something woman) B.K. and the cop were at the top of the embankment above the car.

Bobbie

If any of you ever lost your mother and being the only child will see how much pain this beautiful young lady is in!! Hang in there Krissy it will get better! I lost my my mom and I now how it feels !! It does get better just hang in there!!

dbrown

wait is this the same car that was in a accident a couple of weeks ago found in the garage with hazard lights on a driven there on its rim? TMZ are you rehashing ?

momma

From having watched a few episodes of the new reality show ON OUR OWN, Bobbi appears high to me in most of the scenes. I really think she needs so much more help than what the family is shown doing. She appears to be so lost and a train wreck , similar to her mother when she was so lost. RIP Whitney and please someone help this girl before it's too late.

star

I watched the hustons last night and my impression of bk is that she,s hopeless and out of control and liking to spoiled a-- brat I dont like her attitude she, makes her self look so ugly to be a pretty girl . *