Lindsay Lohan Victim

She Hurled a

Racial Slur at Me

11/29/2012 2:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1129_victim_lindsay_lohan_getty_spalsh
The victim in the Lindsay Lohan nightclub fight tells TMZ ... Lohan hurled a racial slur at her moments before the brawl ... calling her a "f**king Gypsy."

TMZ spoke with Tiffany Mitchell -- a well-known psychic who was at the club Avenue with a friend Wednesday night when Lohan walked in.

Tiffany tells us ... she had a premonition about Lohan and approached her inside the club to offer her a free reading ... but Lohan turned her down saying, "Give me my space."

As she walked away, Tiffany's friend says she heard Lohan call her a "f**king Gypsy" ... and it set her off.

We're told the friend went ballistic -- unloading a bunch of insults back at Lohan ... calling her a "whore" and telling her "Liz & Dick sucked."

At that point, Lohan lost her cool and socked the psychic in the eye ... and all hell broke loose inside the club. Lohan was eventually arrested for assault.

Tiffany's husband tells TMZ, "We are not Gypsies. That has nothing to do with our religion ... it was a racist comment."

He adds, "Just because your career went down the drain and your new movie sucks, you can't go around beating people up."

As for the connection to Max from "The Wanted" -- we're told Tiffany DID have a convo with the heartthrob earlier in the evening ... but it was just a friendly conversation and Lindsay had nothing to be jealous about.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Some people may need to reread the article. Tiffany is the victim, Tiffany is not the person telling Lindsay she sucks. And me oh my how dare she try to speak to Princess Lindsay in the first place...

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Tammy
"Gypsies, historically, have been stereotyped as thieves, frauds, scammers and hustlers."
So the 'Gypsy QUEEN is going to call out another 'gypsy'? Talk about 'the pot calling the kettle black'. GEESH!

Jannie

On another note: Why in the hell do people approach lunatic Lindsay? Why would anyone want to be near her, or talk to her, or LISTEN to that god-awful voice of hers? I say the psychic had it coming. Idiot. This time I'm siding with Lindz. Anyone who even comes near La Lohan deserves to have the crap beaten out of their skull.

Its Nikki Bitches

Tiffany Mitchell lives in a upscale apt. bldg. I was it on the news.
So she is NOT after any money. They allready have money

Lohan on the other hand doesn;t have any so maybe Lohan was hoping Tiffany would swing first

Meyersmedley

Lindsay kind of started it (as immature as that sounds lol)... I mean, I understand her being pissed at the insults that were hurled back at her, but part of being an adult is having self control and the best thing she could've done is either ignore her or left the club, or for starters not throwing the first insult. This girl needs to grow up. Maybe one day she'll realize she's not invincible.

Jay

I had a feeling that Liz and Dick had something to do with this. That someone or maybe even the victim yelled out the movie sucked or was terrible. That is no reason though to punch somebody. Just need to walk away.

ROSCOE

Hey Linds, that so called gypsy should have given you what Halle Berry's man gave that chump Gabriel Aubry ..... a facelift!
Check the pics

Snowman with a Turnip Nose

I really wish people would learn what races, ethnicities and a cultures are. These misapplications are really getting out of hand.

Yeah, I know, wish in one hand, turd in the other...

tim_mariano

I AM TELLING RIGHT NOW PEOPLE AND HARVEY SHOULD KNOW THIS. GYPSIES ARE SCAMMERS AND CON ARTIST AND I ASSURE YOU N OT THAT I AM STICKING UP FOR LINS BUT SHE IS BEING SET UP. GYPSIES ARE NOTORIOUS FOR TRYING TO SUE PEOPLE/STORES TO MAKE MONEY THEY ARE LOW LIVES S*** THAT TRY AND ACT LIKE THEY ARE HIGH CLASS. I HOPE LINS GETS OUT OF THIS ONE CAUSE IT IS A SET UP AND NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mumra the Ever Living

At times like this, one needs to think of the time of the year and just love one another:

Zorta

Lindsey is beyond lost! What a f'n LOSER.

ashley

Everyone should know by now that Lindz will NOT be going to jail, we all know her past AND her celebrity treatment!

Vinsetta

Well I have to say this was a great day on here and I didn't expect it. I hate to pile on people and I never to, but Lohan deserves some crap as much as she dishes it out.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

If the proverbial shoe were on the other foot and words were exchanged and Blohan walked away and got sucker punched, the enablers would be screaming for the death penalty for Tiffany Mitchell.

VictoriaGirl

If her story is true then the so-called psychic (on top of being a little bit crazy herself) is at fault for going over and provoking Lindsay. But also, she didnt have to attack the woman, she could have walked away.