Lindsay Lohan Victim

She Hurled a

Racial Slur at Me

11/29/2012 2:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1129_victim_lindsay_lohan_getty_spalsh
The victim in the Lindsay Lohan nightclub fight tells TMZ ... Lohan hurled a racial slur at her moments before the brawl ... calling her a "f**king Gypsy."

TMZ spoke with Tiffany Mitchell -- a well-known psychic who was at the club Avenue with a friend Wednesday night when Lohan walked in.

Tiffany tells us ... she had a premonition about Lohan and approached her inside the club to offer her a free reading ... but Lohan turned her down saying, "Give me my space."

As she walked away, Tiffany's friend says she heard Lohan call her a "f**king Gypsy" ... and it set her off.

We're told the friend went ballistic -- unloading a bunch of insults back at Lohan ... calling her a "whore" and telling her "Liz & Dick sucked."

At that point, Lohan lost her cool and socked the psychic in the eye ... and all hell broke loose inside the club. Lohan was eventually arrested for assault.

Tiffany's husband tells TMZ, "We are not Gypsies. That has nothing to do with our religion ... it was a racist comment."

He adds, "Just because your career went down the drain and your new movie sucks, you can't go around beating people up."

As for the connection to Max from "The Wanted" -- we're told Tiffany DID have a convo with the heartthrob earlier in the evening ... but it was just a friendly conversation and Lindsay had nothing to be jealous about.

karlew

I'm no Lohan fan but for christ's sake this bitch had no reason to approach Lohan with her stupid psychic crap and her nutbar friend had no reason to run her mouth. Sorry but to most North Americans the term gypsy is generic for psychic frauds not a racial insult. Sounds like these twits started something they weren't able to finish.

su

i still say it was a nasty allergic reaction to her herpes meds.

Vinsetta

Sautner is NOT gonna be happy to see her again. She gave her her chance. With the public and law enforcement sick of this with her, I think she's going to jail. I think 60 days. I hope anyhow. Any level headed judge would give her that sentence. However I will believe it when I see it. It will be an injustice if she's let off scott free.

Boozez

Poor gypsy.Her psychic intuition should have told her not to approach a f***ing grifter/whore on a bender.

Pragmatic

If she was that Psychic, shouldn't she have known to duck?

Whatever

Oh my god, laugh out loud funny! She told her Liz & Dick sucked? Well, it did! Hence the eye socket punch, I guess. Cuts a little close to the comeback failure bone. Please, Lindsay and Halle should join forces and go off to get their SHEEOT together on an island.

Jay

I just watched the video of her leaving the 10th. When she first walks out you can hear her say "he's not coming with us" Then when she gets in the car she freaks out screaming "get out of the car Gavin" "get out" "get him out" She is bat sh*t nuts. I mean she sounds really high and crazy. What the hell did Gavin do?

sgm

First of all, this so-called "psychic" and I use that word loosely, is a quack seeking her few minutes fame and Lindsay gave it to her, in more ways than one! This time really can't blame Lindsay and I really think it's funny!

Jay

Vinsetta- Isnt she getting a new judge though?

Firefly

Hey New York and LA if you aren't going to send her to jail because of overcrowding then send her to Texas, Arizona or another state that has room for her that will take goooood care of her the right way.

niles

Not a Lyndsay fan, but that gypsy deserved it.

themare

I wonder how soon it will be before DUIna is living out of her car when that home is foreclosed on? What will she do for money now that no one will hire her felon daughter? What a family of losers! Even Michael, Jr. hides money illegally for Blowhan. I domn't think there is a law abiding citizen in the bunch.

cici

If she a psychic wouldn't she have know she was going to get her butt kicked that night?

richardwww

Someone should educate that guy, Gypsy is not a religion or a race. Through their ignorance they provoked this 'fight'. This woman approached Lilo, not the other way around, asked to give her a reading,Lilo said she wanted space, called her a gypsy which is NOT racial in any way, then the friend of this woman started the argument, why didn't this woman let it go? If Lilo did punch her she should'nt have but the friend of that woman PROVOKED her with the name calling. If a guy called my g/f a whore I would hit him too.

A1A

Where does this end? Is there nothing that is not racist anymore? These idiots that call everything "racist" have ruined the true meaning of the word. So many words are now incorrectly termed "racist" that I'm even afraid to call out to my next door neighbor for fear that I will sued for a hate crime! "Hey Jim, what do you think neighbor?"