Lindsay Lohan Victim

She Hurled a

Racial Slur at Me

11/29/2012 2:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1129_victim_lindsay_lohan_getty_spalsh
The victim in the Lindsay Lohan nightclub fight tells TMZ ... Lohan hurled a racial slur at her moments before the brawl ... calling her a "f**king Gypsy."

TMZ spoke with Tiffany Mitchell -- a well-known psychic who was at the club Avenue with a friend Wednesday night when Lohan walked in.

Tiffany tells us ... she had a premonition about Lohan and approached her inside the club to offer her a free reading ... but Lohan turned her down saying, "Give me my space."

As she walked away, Tiffany's friend says she heard Lohan call her a "f**king Gypsy" ... and it set her off.

We're told the friend went ballistic -- unloading a bunch of insults back at Lohan ... calling her a "whore" and telling her "Liz & Dick sucked."

At that point, Lohan lost her cool and socked the psychic in the eye ... and all hell broke loose inside the club. Lohan was eventually arrested for assault.

Tiffany's husband tells TMZ, "We are not Gypsies. That has nothing to do with our religion ... it was a racist comment."

He adds, "Just because your career went down the drain and your new movie sucks, you can't go around beating people up."

As for the connection to Max from "The Wanted" -- we're told Tiffany DID have a convo with the heartthrob earlier in the evening ... but it was just a friendly conversation and Lindsay had nothing to be jealous about.

ketjo

Oh I see Lohan got the Loonies up and rolling tonight took them all day... to get the back on line.....
Listen idiots ...Those women had good intentions , and Lindsay slung it back into their face and then throw in a insult to top it off ...Just like calling someone Italian a Dago or a Hungerian a Hunky or Hell call me a Hillbilly will get your ass kicked in most place so is calling them Gypsies...is it racist no, it it insulting you bet your ass it is and it was meant to be....and she dam lucky those women just called her names instead of stomping her ass in the ground which would have happened in a lot of places......She's the one who threw the punch not those women....She is a nasty assed drunken whore and deserved to be arrested and I am so sick of the Loonies defending someone who is clearing not worth defending....

wtf?

Here is another whole article on Tiffany Eve/Ava Mitchell being a fraud and a fake:

This will all of course come out in the following days. Lindsay shouldn't have hit her considering she's on probation (and stupid to be out clubbing so late because of that, too), but these gypies egged her on and are total idiots.

Beauty Dude

Sounds like Lindsay was baited, and as for the other girl if she was a psychic she should have seen that coming, or maybe she did, hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Parker

How many chances will the court system give this loser...send her to jail for a year and make her do the full time.....if it was anyone on here they would have been in the slammer by now.....too leniet with this skank!

Jim in Cali

Smells of a publicity scheme. Watch these two try to get a reality show out of this. I'm not excusing Lindsay's behavior but I can't take these two seriously especially when one is a "well known Psychic" Give me a break.

Andyconda

prime example of insanity
-------------------
Nicole ‏@NicoleLDL
@ddlovato OMG I LOVE YOU DEMI. YOU ARE PERFECT! So glad @lindsaylohan has a proper friend like you .
View conversation
6m Nicole ‏@NicoleLDL
Last time i seen someone i care about doing the perp walk in ny was in 2007 when Remy was arrested because of that liar :'( #freeremy
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite
7m Nicole ‏@NicoleLDL
@Lindsayitsgreat @lindsaylohan STOP! She was crying. She could be unjustly arrested. I'm supporting her
View conversation
10m Nicole ‏@NicoleLDL
@Lindsayitsgreat @lindsaylohan Lindsay has been through enough this week. She doesn't need her fans to be harsh. She needs support
View conversation

YouDontSay

This is why she should stop going to clubs period. But now that I have commented more Linds stories will appear. SEAL said for us all to boycott doing comments for a week and see what happens. I did stop and noticed a difference during that span. Again it is simple as a pimple..Stop going to clubs. Dumb is forever!

wendy

are they going for a hate crime?

Sandy

Is Gypsy a race?

Gypsy boy

Tiffany mitchal is a Roma (gypsy) not known for her physic abbillaties but is known as a person that takes advantage of the elderly law inforcement call it sweethart swindal she is a scamer Lier and conartest she gives all Roma (gypsy) people a bad name I hope that Linsey exposes Tiffany for the scamer she is just ask west palm beach and Miami p.d I'm shore they no Tiffany mitchal

Bob

Tiffany mitchal is a Roma (gypsy) not known for her psychic abillaty but known to victimize older men known to law inforcement as sweethart scams it's people like this that give a bad name to all Roma (gypsy) I hope Linsey looks into Tiffany mitchal so she can expose all her wrong doings in west palm beach and Miami

phxbbw6ft1

If she WAS a psychic....Wouldn't she have moved her face outta the way a second BEFORE she was hit?????

Shayla

So basically some dumb bitch came up to her at a club trying to get close to her under some false pretense of being a "psychic". Lindsay wanted her to **** off and then the girls friend started verbally harassing her so she socked the girl to get them to **** off. That isn't a crime to me, I'm a very composed person but if someone accosted me like that I'd lose my cool too. From what I've heard that girl was banned from that club months earlier for starting problems and has a horrible reputation. She's just an attention whore looking for a paycheck and some publicity. Team Lindsay on this one if that's what really happened. Just as whoopi said on The View this morning: people have the right to go out and have a good time without others constantly harassing them.

deon

how good of a psychic could she be if she cant even see that coming..

tenley

Translation: They're going to push for the assault to be pursued as a hate crime.