Lindsay Lohan Accuser

Resurfaces in NYC

11/30/2012 8:44 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1130_tiffany_mitchell_SPlash
Tiffany Mitchell -- the psychic who claims Lindsay Lohan punched her in the face -- appeared on an NYC street yesterday, almost like she KNEW the paparazzi would be there.

We broke the story ... Tiffany claims Lohan hurled a racial slur at her inside Avenue nightclub Wednesday night ... calling her a "f**king gypsy" ... and that's when tensions exploded.

Tiffany's friend shot back at Lohan -- telling her "Liz & Dick" sucked ... and that's when Lohan allegedly threw the punch that landed her in jail.

Previous 15 Comments | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15

Hampton

Please she is a total fraud. Read thurs edition of the Palm Beach Daily News. Her "office" in Palm Beach is closed...She has gypsy boyfriend and is part of rin that has offices on Lake Worth Road and Okachobee Rd. The only thing she can read is a warrant.

nonya

Damn Lindsay does the truth hurt?

nonya

Damn Lindsay does the truth hurt? And forgive me but since when is being called a Gypsy a racial slur. I have never filled out paperwork that asks me are you Gypsy, Caucasian, Hispanic, etc.

daddyleg

she should have seen it coming and averted it, she should be arrested, lol

Exodus

Though Lindsay clearly has trouble making decisions for herself, I believe she may have been set up a time or two in her life. I think she may be a victim of a variant of Munchhausen by Proxy. Her mom is the one setting her up. Hear me now and believe me later.

birdman

Technically if she was physic she couldnt be punched

JLK

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME?! RACIAL slur?! RACE being the key word in that statement, GYPSY is not a fng race, it's a type of lifestyle.....how is that a racial slur?! come on LiLo, don't give this stupid **** a god dang dime! she is just looking for her 15 minutes, I would have knocked the hoe out too, look at her, she's a blonde kim k - I can see it from a mile away, like Lohan could really hurt you - your a money grubbing whore!

Previous 15 Comments | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15