Lindsay Lohan

Guzzling Two Liters

Of Vodka Per Day

11/30/2012 7:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1129_lindsay_lohan_tmz
Lindsay Lohan's drinking problem has returned with a vengeance -- sources close to the actress tell TMZ, she's been boozing heavily for months now ... as much as TWO LITERS of vodka a day.

According to sources,  Lindsay's become so stressed by her dire financial situation and the impending probation violation -- stemming from her PCH crash this summer -- that she's turned to alcohol for relief.

We're told Lindsay -- who's struggled with substance abuse in the past and even has a DUI conviction under her belt -- would often begin drinking first thing in the morning, and continue drinking throughout the day.

As for the Thursday morning NYC nightclub brawl ... we're told Lindsay was drinking all day and showed up at the Bieber concert already hammered. She continued to drink throughout the night, and got extremely sloppy.

According to sources, Lindsay's friends have given up trying to help her because when she's drunk ... she tends to get violent -- which makes sense in light of her arrest for assault.

We reached out to Lindsay's camp for comment -- so far, no word back.

Tryst

With her enablers, she won't dry out in jail. As long as someone is putting funds in her acct she has access to anything on the smorgasboard she wants. Drugs and alcohol are readily available in any jail across the U.S.
But I agree, she does need to do her time this time. Not get out because of overcrowding, etc. But actually do hard time. Someone needs to yank the pretty princess tiara off her head. She's guilty of buying the hype of those around her that help her skate from one situation to another.
The right facility, with mandatory drug/alcohol testing inside the system, with therapy would do her a world of good, maybe even save her life. That facility isn't available to her. It's a psychiatric facility and no one's been brave enough to cough up those kinda issues in court.
Shame. This kid's going to be under dirt before long. Couldn't be screaming for help any louder with a bull horn and a freeway sign.

sister_mary_rotten_crotch

I will say this, her father was right about her needing intervention. Granted he went about it the wrong way but, he wasn't wrong about her being a boozer. Oh well, maybe 6 months in jail will dry her out. (hey I can hope for more than a few hours right?)

laura

Lindsay has used a trick for a long while.. She takes an empty water bottle and has one of her handlers have the bar fill it up with vodka. It's not a secret. Everyone knows.

In 06 I was diagnosed with borderline personality disorrder. I am not a doctor, but as a former psych ward patient, alcoholic, addict, I see so many similarities with Lindsay's actions.

The difference between me and Lindsay is that I wasn't a money train for my family, I was the exact opposite. So when it came time for me to either get help or die, my family encouraged me to go away and get help.

Everyone enabler around Lindsay needs to get a job and needs to let her get in to a psych ward for an indefinite period. Until the doctors say she can go.

Both Lindsay and her enablers must know that this is unhealthy. They both need to take the necessary steps to fix this.

laura

I apologize in advance for the grammar mistakes that anyone will like to print out.

It's 5:30 am and I just woke up. I have yet to have coffee.

Reg

I still maintain that the bitch should be sent to the Middle East. Jail time in the USA, would be a picnic in comparison. Although just put it in Gitmo, with the same privileges as the "Alleged Terrorists.

Its Nikki Bitches

BULLSHT!!
More like Lying Lindsay is looking for a FREE pass into rehab instead of JAIL.

Once again this girl wants a slap on the wrist and sent to the spa.

Jail is the only thing thats going to get Lindsay to straighten up.
Jail for a year not in and out sht

Lindsay needs to grow up and learn some tuff love

myopinion

Lindsey the drinking makes the depression worst FIND a NEW way to cope! The drinking will kill you!

BB not bb

You can only get to drinking two liters of vodka per day by building up the tolerancde slowly over a long period of time. With her tiny size, that is like a larger man drinking 4 liters of vodka per day. That sounds like the level of blood poisoning. If she doesn't completely destroy her liver and drop dead, she will end up needing to wear adult diapers to keep from peeing everywhere if she doesn't stop drinking.

Drinking that much impairs your judgement to the point that it changes your personality even. Some drunks just become another person like they are suddenly possessd by demons. Losing that much contrl over yourself allows demons to come in and take over your mind.

She wasn't using good judgement to punch at the scornful women. Maybe she is also getting demented. Alcohol will rot away your brain. Maybe that is why she didn't make such a good impression with her latest movie, she just doessn't have the brain power left for it.

Drinking seems like alot of fun but in the end it will kill you if you let it rule you. The party life in bars is based on getting people to buy booze. It is hard to hang out there if you are not really a drinker.

janet

Oh, Phaleeze. Again cut the crap. It's the same old shyt when Lohan is caught dead to rights choking and tripping over her own lies. This is nothing new.

C'mon, Lohan by the skin of legal teeth, Lohan complied just to get her passport back and laughing all the way.

Once she left Judge Saunters court room Lohan was out partying that night and hasn't stopped since. Just look at what she's done and that's not even a year ago. Must obey ALL LAWS. No legal technicality there.

The only good thing is that Lohan hasn't hurt or killed anyone so far.

4 charges in one day on two coasts. butbutbutbut... your honor I really mean it this time bla,bla,bla.

Reg

Speak English or fvckoff.

Reg

I see the old "Your Ip address has been banned " bullshyte is still going strong.

Carlo B

Well, one fine day LiLo will choke on her own vomit (or another persons', who knows) and all the pain will be over.

susan

Utter nonsense. If she drank 2 litres of vodka a day she would be in hospital with liver failure or dead. This is Michael Lohan talking. When he tried his bogus intervention bringing a camera crew with him, he said exactly the same thing then.

bb

I still don't believe that the fight was over this Max dude...I think it's far more likely the other chick said something along the lines of "hey, Slug Lips!, Liz and Dick sucks donkey balls!" I think Lindsay is a lesbian who only sleeps with guys for money or roles.

esq777

Sounds like she's auditioning for a sequel to "Leaving Las Vegas."