Kate Middleton

I'm Royally

KNOCKED UP!

12/3/2012 10:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kate Middleton is pregnant

Kate Middleton just announced ... she's got a CRUMPET IN THE OVEN!!!

The Royal Palace has released a statement ... confirming Middleton is preggo with Prince William's royal fetus.

The Palace did not say exactly how far along Middleton is ... but noted she was in the "very early stages" of the pregnancy.

According to Middleton's reps, Kate was admitted to King Edward VII Hospital in Central London with severe morning sickness ... and will remain in the hospital for several days.

Kate and William were married back in April 2011. This is their first child together.

If the child is born while Elizabeth II is still alive, it instantly jumps Prince Harry and becomes 3rd in line for the throne.

... which means more time for naked billiards!
 1203_kate_middleton_footer

Liz

Congratulations to her. But I don't understand why the the Brits support these people with their tax money. I'd cut 'em off and make them work for a living like everyone else ... (yes, I know her hubby is in the armed forces .. but you know what I mean)

Jodi

Congratulations to the Royal couple. I wish them nothing but the best.

Paul

I wouldn't mind knocking her up. She's a good-looking girl.

Mary P

They had to spill - she went into the hospital for severe morning sickness. Without saying why she was there - it would cause an international stir.

mebrat24

TMZ you are so gross, no respect for any one.

Melissa

Congratulations, I wish Diana was here to see her first grandchild.

claudia552

If you think Philip`s story is unbelievable..., 3 weeks ago my aunt also made the small fortune of $5476 working fourty hours a month at home and they're friend's sister-in-law`s neighbour has done this for 9-months and brought home over $5476 part time On there laptop. apply the guide at this site... jump15.com

gutsygirl

Harvey, I implore you to deal with your mommy issues and stop the misogynistic behavior.

Who the Hell is Khloe

That baby is gonna be so cute!

daDebil

I wonder if she got knocked up the day the paparazzi was stalking them from afar...

탑 TOP

YES!!!!!! All my feels

OTL

SevenCostanza

She can handle my crown jewels anytime.

Ben from Baltimore

Harvey, you could have had your people be more respectful on this subject. Saying "I'm royally knocked up!" is disrespectful to any married woman, especially to Princess Kate, the Duchess of Cambridge. You could have done like other websites and put. "Kate's expecting" or something much more proper and polite.

ilovegossip

They make such a great couple together. I am so happy for them! Congrats!!!

karlew

Here we go! Months and months of unrelenting nonsense as everyone and their mother tries to do***ent and analyse every single move this young woman makes.