Prince William

Leaves Hospital

... I Need Some Air

12/3/2012 12:55 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1203_prince_william_infSoon-to-be dad Prince William just took a big breather today in London, finally exiting the hospital where his preggo wife Kate Middleton is being treated for severe morning sickness.

William left the King Edward VII hospital moments ago with his royal entourage. The guy's been there since Kate was admitted earlier today.

As we reported, the Royal Palace made the big announcement this morning -- Kate is in the "very early stages" of pregnancy.

It's like a real-life fairy tale! Only with a lot of vomiting.

tmzfan

Who gives a crap. I am so over the royal family . England should do away with the royal family and let people vote for people. England get with modern times already.

Kbierbaum

Hospitalized for morning sickness????! Give me a break. Nobody should care about people who are only famous because of their bullcrap bloodline. They're not Americans and yet the American people are more concerned with them than their own damn country is. This country would be so much better off if people would focus on important issues. People get pregnant everyday...WHO GIVES A F$

Kbierbaum

YorkieLuv

Too bad they could not have kept this away from the Press. This should be a happy time for them, & not feeling like the Party Donkey everyone with a camera wants to pin the tail too.

tisvulcan

Wow. Some of y'all just have to find some one to brow- beat, don't you? Just because we don't have royalty in out society doesn't mean we dislike other people for having or being them. All of you ladies that are saying " well, I've been pregnant and I never went to no hospital with morning sickness" obviously have missed the details around how severe the Duchesses symptoms are. And, BTW, just because grandma Moses gave birth with only a midwife and no drugs doesn't mean that's the best way to do it. Advancements in medicine are a good thing, in case y'all didn't know. We've come a long way since chastity belts and leeches.

Charmed1

Wow people can be so clueless! Yes sometimes you have to be hospitalized for morning sickness, I was for my first pregnancy. my blood levels were so low it was like I had not eaten anything for 5 weeks. Nutrition in the early stages of pregnancy is so important! So for the woman who said she had morning sickness and toughed it out like a real woman you need to check yourself. A real woman takes care of her baby and Kate is doing what is best for her child and herself!

Purplegrl80

One of the Bronte sisters supposedly died from the same ailment Kate has....its serious.... hopefully with today's medical advancements she will be OK as well as that conception lottery jackpot winner of a fetus she is carrying... good luck Kate and will cheers !!!

Jim

I think TMZ's remarks, especially "royally knocked up" are WAY out of line. What will happen IF Kate has acutally miscarried? Ever think of THAT, TMZ? Damn.

Nobrows

Did anyone happen to see the message Kim K. sent? I don't think she knows that Kate just got pregnant. She tweeted "Awww so cute! Congratulations to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge!! A royal baby!!! :) awwww so sweet" Sounds like she thought the picture of William holding a baby at the hospital dedication in September was theirs. Soooooo stupid.

Caddtsrx3

Hope she will be ok but really she needs to eat saltines plenty liquids and eat to get some weight on those bones

Gcab

So many people here who are not educated on the subject. I was very ill with "morning sickness" and lost fifty pounds. I couldn't keep anything down. I was on an iv for thirty days. I lost my baby from being so sick. A lot of women get hospitalized from it. It's because she's royalty that ya'll are hating on and getting attention for it. I work in a hospital and women with severe cases are admitted all the time. So all you "tough" women get a clue!

Hohan

Wonderful news. Who's the dad?

Marco Polo

It's NOT morning sickness. She has a rare pregnancy complication called HYPEREMESIS GRAVIDARUM. According to the real news:

Everything makes you sick. It’s like your senses are multiplied by 1,000. Even movement can make you sick, like trying to get out of bed. It’s debilitating.

Hyperemesis gravidarum (HG) is vomiting during pregnancy that is so excessive that women can become dehydrated and start to lose weight because of inadequate nutrition, said Dr. Amos Grunebaum, director of obstetrics at New York Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. If not treated properly with intravenous fluids and anti-nausea medicine, it can be life-threatening to pregnant women and their fetuses, he said.

“Morning sickness is normal,” he said. “Hyperemesis gravidarum is not.”

ragdoll821

Reports are now speculating she could be in danger. Hope this isn't worse than they are admitting to public. Can the media just leaves them alone?

Wicked Witch

Wondering how many of these so called mothers got to where they are today because they sure dam well sound ignorant and stupid. Kate's illness is life threatening and for the dumbos saying "well I didn't need to go to the doctor when I had morning sickness" need a slap upside the head and told NOT EVERY MOTHER HAS THE SAME PREGNANCY!! Some really stupid cu*nts on this post. I hope she gets better and I hope the idiots on this post trip and fall on their faces.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments