Chris Brown

When In Amsterdam ...

12/4/2012 6:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1204_chris_brown_smoking_launchChris Brown is in Amsterdam ... and to prove it, he took photos of himself inside one of the city's famous "Coffee Shops" with THREE joints in his mouth at the same damn time.

Brown and some of his boys documented their marathon weed smoking session on their Instagram accounts -- advising the public, "dont worry, its medicinal."

Brown is in town to perform a show at Amsterdam's Ziggo Dome on December 6 ... if he remembers to show up.

1204_subasset_chris_brown_smoking

FkTMZfags!

TMZ--THIS BIGEGO! I just wanted to create another account to say one last thing. You raggedy, asswhipes deleted my account--why? Am I too offensive or honest--how's this for honest--your afternoon show SUCKS diseased dick, and the staff looks like it stinks. . . .I won't need to visit this stupid site anyway--you have no real sources, and your reports are shallow anyway. Thanks for the laugh.

Michelle

You know what truly amazes me? The idiots on here who accuse the general public of being jealous of him and Rihanna. Jealous about what? He beat the living **** out of that girl yet some STILL idolize him. He beats women. He is a punk and a coward. I refuse to spend one dime of my money on this worthless bastard. Rihanna is nothing more than an illiterate, non english speaking, used up whore from some little ****ty island nobody cares about. She and her herpes infected ass can purchase a oneway ticket the **** out of here as far as I am concerned. Oh...and the next time he kicks her dumb ass, I don't want to hear a word about it! Cry me a river bitch.

BellaJ

I cannot stomach this loser. UGH!

g00dIes

Blow one for me!

MADE MAN

Everyone wants to shame Chris for smoking weed but marijuana is becoming legal. People you should shame is those who overdose on heroin and walk away without charges

Chet Sanders

I heard he also likes to burgle turds.

Codymcc

wow am i only one thats jealous that he is in Amsterdam smoking the best smoke??

doodoolemonque

Sure, weed is becoming legal in many places and some people may receive value.from using it. But the vast majority use it to get messed up and they do...get messed up. The last thing that an emotionally,.intellectually and socially challenged person like Chris Brown needs to do is to put another wall between himself and reality. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure this out. You just need to be honest with yourself.

Exposmoose

What a douche

Wanda

So glad I'm not in my country right now.... :)

neglky

I bet this dude and rihana will be has beens in 3 years. Enjoy

Joao

Chris, I'm not impressed. His Mom is a drug addict, so there's no complaints from that end. For some reason I don't think Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. envisioned the Chris Browns, Rhianna, Crack Heads, Dead-beat sperm donors and lazy ass baby mamas when he and others were getting their ass kicked for demanding equality.

Ben

Your Mother must be so proud of you.

decap

The waste keep getting wasted .....

bagladey

Isn't he still on probation somwhere in the U.S. (Atalanta or California)?