Billy Bob Thornton

I'd Go to Angelina's Wedding ... If I'm Invited

12/5/2012 7:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

120512_billy_bob_launch
Billy Bob Thornton tells TMZ ... he'd be "more than happy" to attend Angelina Jolie's wedding (whenever she and Brad Pitt decide to tie the knot) ... if he's actually invited.

Several reports have surfaced that Angie already made the decision to invite her ex-husband to the eventual Jolie-Pitt wedding-palooza. But when we spoke to Billy at the Sunset Marquis last night, it was clear he hasn't received an official invite ... yet.

Pap: "I hear that Brad and Angie invited you to their wedding ... are you gonna go, do you think?
BBT: "I don't go out of town much ... but yeah, you never know, I'd be happy to ... I'd be more than happy to, absolutely."

So what would BBT get for the couple that has it all? Check out the footage and see what Billy thinks would be the "easiest" wedding gift he could give to his ex.

Ih8Taxes

Sorry, but Angelina Jolie is a skank. I mean really, who would want to be the guy after Billy Bob Thornton? I really liked him in Bad Santa though.

Gretel

I think she managed to get it into her body somehow, with her one could only guess how.

Gretel

WTF TMZ, this is the second time I make a reply and get some idiotic thing saying my ISP is banned when we both know damn well it isn't, then my reply ends up as a stand-alone comment. Your site really sucks graphically these days. TIme to hire someone who works in this millineum. The 20th century was over 12 years ago.

Truth

HEY, IT'S A FREE MEAL... DUDE LOOKS HOMELESS. OF COURSE HE'D GO. #TRUTH!!

Seldombinlaid

This guy doesn't look like Thornton at all. You sure you got tht the right guy on the street?

Simone

And she's inviting her brother on the honeymoon so Bradley can watch.

OH ESE!!

Bob u is A G

static

Looks like he's had an overhaul.

MTG

Angelina is a homewrecking whore

Caleigh

Anybody can get engaged......lets see them get married..........doubt it will ever happen!!
But its giving them some publicity right?

Tigolbits

Angelina is more than a home wrecking whore.... Incestuous pig!

55vineyard

Loved him in Slingblade, that was one seriously good movie, if you have not seen it, rent it.

amiracle25

U guys comments are so funny!

dyls_E

its obvious, a bloody wood pickle. or is that just for christmas

Carcare3565

Everybody talk about angelina like shes the worst person in this world.a piece of cheap meat.come on.i guess that everybody that post here are perfect..why judging people so harsh,since when god make u king of the jungle?.give the woman a break!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2