Wendy Williams

TRASHES Beyonce:

'[She] Can't Talk'

12/8/2012 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1208_wendy_williams_video

Wendy Williams
managed to call herself a Beyonce fan in one sentence ... and then essentially call her an idiot just seconds later ... saying the diva "sounds like she has a fifth grade education."

On an episode of her show this week, Williams said she was looking forward to watching Beyonce's documentary, but said she needed to watch it with the closed captioning on because "You know Beyonce can’t talk."

The audience booed and Williams tried to backtrack ... but the damage was done.

Good luck getting Nets tickets.

diane

Don't dare tell the truth....lets all lie to,each other.....kumbiyah

ROTTIE

@Valentina: My implication was strictly that Wendy Williams is a DISTINCTLY MAN-LOOKING mthkfr possibly with a HIDDEN dck DUCK TAPED flat between her damn legs - she can't say sht about Beyonce.

XRaac

Beyonce and Jay-Z got their heads out of Odumbo's backside long enough to produce this do***entary. I wonder what valuable stuff this will be about. Oh right I think I know some more nose browning of Obama and some more.

Lisa

Wendy is RIGHT..... and I'm GLAD she said it. Beyonce doesn't speak well. Although I like both Wendy and Beyonce, I have to say that "I'm with WENDY on this one, she spoke the truth.

Mike

When the truth hurts , don't blame the speaker.

Throwback kid

Why is Beyonce so obsessed with Obama? Do you think Beyonce could tell you what the three branches of government are or what are their functions? Is Beyonce really into politics or just into Obama?

Funkwell

Imagine calling someone with a 5th grade education out for having a 5th grade education. I'ts not her fault she can't talk though. She's just not timed up correctly with her lip-sync track.

72183

The proof is in the letter Beyonce wrote to Pres Obama! You can for sure tell that Jay Z's wifey never made it past High School! Beyonce is limited in the vocabulary department! She can't talk for someone of her social status!

WW

Wendy - what is wrong with you - A black woman dissing another black woman!!

I know your show is failing - and sorry but you do look like a man - we should open your closet and get a look inside at that husband of yours.. talk about uneducated... Wendy you shouldn't have gone there... this wasn't a very smart move!

YouDontSay

I would totally hang with Wendy

Raejean

Well, if that is true, what did she do wrong other than hurt the feelings of Beyonce fans who can't handle it? I am crazy about Jim Parsons of Big Bang Theory, but I watched a Paley Institute interview recently and wanted to tear my ears out; he is that incoherent and unarticulate.

SunsetBeauty

She cannot talk correctly, but she sure can sing perfectly lol (which honestly makes no sense)

firata10

Why do we focus so much on the race factor?

ROTTIE

Williams thinks BEYONCE is elementary? What's NOT elementary is Williams' fuk'n gender - a room full of damn ROCKET SCIENTISTS  needed - and the sht might still come out INCONCLUSIVE.

MC

She's right. Beyonce' doesn't have a great grasp on the English language...if you watch her in interviews you can tell. She can sing, but ...