Ice-T

RIPS CoCo Over

Pics w/ Another Guy

12/8/2012 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1208-ice-t-coco-tmzTotally Fine with Ice-T: His hot wife taking half-naked, ass-bearing pics and posting them on Twitter.

NOT Fine with Ice-T: His hot wife taking fully-clothed pics, but with ANOTHER RAPPER!!!!

Ice-T is FURIOUS after pics of CoCo and rapper AP.9 surfaced on the internet Friday ... with the two looking pretty friendly in Vegas. Specifically they're seen dancing, hugging, cheek-kissing and holding each other ... like really, really, close.

Ice made his feelings crystal clear on Twitter, saying ... "Don't get it twisted, I'm not happy about this s**t."

He continued, "Most of [the pics] are disrespectful and in bad taste. She's made me look and feel like s**t. I say this on Twitter because there's no way to avoid the obvious misconduct of a married couple."

CoCo also tweeted about the incident when the pics first popped up saying ... "Please guys I'm happily married. Sometimes fans and friends take silly pics. It's harmless."

Ice seems to disagree.

Beachside Weddings

Look at Coco, if he doesnt want men all over her, tell her to put some clothes on

Armond Barajas

KURUPT tells it like it is. You Cant Make a Ho a Housewife. Word...

Lil "T"

What does "T" expects. He has her parading aroung with very little clothes on. Why would any husband want his wife to be out there like he promotes her.
His a a pimp and she is his "whor-"; this is what they do

Vanessa

I love this story because of Ape9 I know it's AP.9 but still I can't stop lmbao hahahahahahhahaahahahahahah I'm waiting for the video G you are a real double G are you from compton I love this Shiiit now ICE T is praying he was chocolate skin like you I guess but with the same bank account ahahahahahah where is Kim K when you need her or Courtney Stoden ahahahahh pure Hilarity!

TipBossyB5000

I think it was a stunt as well, coco a dam fool if not!

Mrs.Patootie

Damn CoCo looks like a tranny in this pic!

flattop

I highly doubt it that she is going top put the horns behing ice T's back.

xxrosebudxx

Is that a man?? D@mn black is beautiful...cuz that is horrible..

Yessi_kuhh

You guys were my favorite couple. There seemed to be mutual respect. Can't say the same now Coco. Appreciate ur man.

Dash

so I ducked under. And what did I find? Miss thing on her knees in front of T. No joke- I had to jump over the other side of the bar to get out. I guess giving bj's @ bars to rappers is a 'no shoes affair' ifyouknowwhatimean

callcall35

Well if they did it for promoting,all good and well. But if it was what everyone says,t needs to move on or go to counselling together

RealityTVis4Retards

Hopefully, he "rapped" every inch of that d_urg_t_pose

CAKES

THIS GOES TO SHOW A FUTURE DIVORCE IS TO BE EXPECTED ONCE A BITCH ALWAYS A BITCH.

Judith

I absolutely adore Ice-T & Coco and I believe they will work this out. They are an AMAZING couple and have a love that will shine through all of this hardship. I watch their show every week and I would love to meet both of them in person one day here in New Jersey, they are a true, loving couple with only love for each other and the people in their lives. Ice-T & Coco share a love that people are jealous of. I feel the comments should stop and people should put their own life in check! I LOVE YOU ICE-T & COCO....and I LOVE YOUR SHOW!! Sending big hugs to you both.

kennethsmt2002

Ice and Coco seem like real people, down to earth. I dont believe we will see any real pics of Coco anywhere near this ap9s bed! She isn't blind, apcrap is just doing this for the publicity. I believe she was in those photos for a friend of a friend as she says.