Jenni Rivera

Dies in

Plane Crash

12/9/2012 6:38 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1209-jenni-rivera-gettyJenni Rivera died early this morning in Mexico after the plane she was flying on crashed shortly after takeoff, leaving no survivors. She was 43.

Rivera's father and brother confirmed her death on Telemundo.

Four other passengers and two pilots were also aboard the plane. It was headed from Monterrey to Toluca, after Rivera performed in Monterrey on Saturday night.

Mexico's transportation ministry says the plane lost contact with radar at 3:15 AM, approximately 61 miles from Monterrey.

Rivera was named one of the 25 most powerful women by People en Español and reportedly signed on recently to do a comedy pilot for ABC. She has sold over 20 million albums worldwide.

1209-jenni-rivera-years

Previous 15 Comments | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20

Innocence

R.i.p Jenni Rivera To all the racists port must really eat you up that she was beautiful, rich, talented and had immigrant parents from Mexico ;-)

Olivares16

R.I.P :(

cris

sorry for jennys family I think I now how they feel I just want to cry because of that I wish it never happened

uscivpryde8

This guero says The world has lost another angel 's voice.

uscivpryde8

How can a plane nosedive from so far up? No dis, not a pilot. Couldn't the plane cruz n try to land.?

fabian26

I love jenny...but seriously if thats not her body that they found in pieces...n shes injured out there in the wild is been 3 days temp is cold n no food she will still die...either way is better to find her body complete then in pieces

harry

and who the hell is she?

imbrown

Conspiracy? Follow the money.......there are likely a lot of powerful entertainment figures who will profit handsomely from the insurance payouts resulting from this tragedy..........just sayin'.

MysterWright

Wait, so she signed to do a pilot for ABC and then died? That don't sound right to me, TMZ. Maybe what Latinos ought to do is 6 years on NBC first and then pull a Diff'rent Strokes switching up networks. Or get Menudo and America Ferrera to guest on the first episode. What's not right is this: Menudo are Puerto Rican. America is from Honduras. Why is it George Lopez had a show for years but even still Chicanos are only looked at as working-class or lower management? Carlos Slim is the richest man going. Shouldn't Mexicans be the generals taking the first bullet out front of the wealthiest fools? Them and the Philippines. Not Spain. El Dorado was a city MADE of gold. I want some answers! o.o Who this lady that died to smirking white folk? Richie Valens in a skirt? o.o

blue83

@ belfonte Leroy....you are such and idiot.....you make me laugh....poor dumb **** .....to me it seems like you need attention....no wonder you don't have friends....lol....awww you have to hide behind a computer and insulte people.....lol.....Pobre pendejo......go **** ur bitch ass mom....or go smoke some crack.....cause u sure sound like a crack head lmfao!!!!!!

blue83

Arriva la diva!!!! R.I.p.

b.gonzales

Does anyone know where to find the photos of her in the crash?

Previous 15 Comments | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20