Jenni Rivera

Passenger in Plane Crash

No Survivors

12/9/2012 11:46 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1209-jenni-rivera-tmzupdate_bar
3:25 PM PT -- Mexican officials say they believe they have found the plane ... and there are no apparent survivors. No remains have been found or identified.

2:50 PM PT -- According to a local TV station, the plane's wreckage has been found, but so far no confirmation on survivors or fatalities.

0314_divider_graphic
Mexican-American singer Jenni Rivera is missing and feared dead after her plane went down shortly after take off this morning in Mexico.

Mexico's transportation ministry says the plane lost contact with radar at 3:15 AM, approximately 61 miles from Monterrey. It was bound for Toluca.

There were two pilots and five passengers on board, including Rivera, who performed in Monterrey on Saturday night.

Story developing ...
1209-jenni-rivera-years

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

HAHAHA

Well.. thats what happens when you atach the wings using queso and tortillas. And who the #$%^ is Jenni Riveria??

KnuckleDragger

This is what happens when you mix Tequila and PEMEX gas.

lm

That's sad I hope not..

eicarr

Never heard of her, but I already picture the multi-million dollar film with it ending with her plane flying out of sight as the credits roll.

Paul

How sad, poor girl she looks so young,...... Count your blessings this morning.. no job?? who cares! financial problems?? who cares! Cheating husband or wife or boyfriend or girlfriend? who cares

Ginger@War

WOW that's beyond scary! I hope she's okay and if not R.I.P.

C1776

Is she an American citizen or is she a Mexican who lives here? "Mexican American"? I thought we were Americans or Mexicans, no divided allegiance?

Boop01

Her death is not confirmed jus dat her plane crashed n dissapeared...praying they find da diva alive... Jenni Rivera is a very loved n popular Mexican American singer....She.sold out Staple Center last yr!

Miss Lily Skye

Wow there are some heartless people commenting today. Hopefully they find them and they survived. this is so sad.

dmgz

who cares if she was an american citizen or not (btw she was born in long beach) what is important is that her plane is missing along with several other people. I hope they find her and the others who were on the plane. By the looks of it, it doesn't look like they will be found alive.

justinbiebergirl

I really hope she's okay. :(

lucid_dream

And this is why I don't fly. I hope they find her and the other passengers OK :(

Jay W.

Sad news. Hope for recovery.

Parker

WHO?

Malo107

My heart goes out tho all the Rivera family .... Jenny was not only an amazing prefomer but alot more as a person....

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments