Jenni Rivera

Passenger in Plane Crash

No Survivors

12/9/2012 11:46 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1209-jenni-rivera-tmzupdate_bar
3:25 PM PT -- Mexican officials say they believe they have found the plane ... and there are no apparent survivors. No remains have been found or identified.

2:50 PM PT -- According to a local TV station, the plane's wreckage has been found, but so far no confirmation on survivors or fatalities.

0314_divider_graphic
Mexican-American singer Jenni Rivera is missing and feared dead after her plane went down shortly after take off this morning in Mexico.

Mexico's transportation ministry says the plane lost contact with radar at 3:15 AM, approximately 61 miles from Monterrey. It was bound for Toluca.

There were two pilots and five passengers on board, including Rivera, who performed in Monterrey on Saturday night.

Story developing ...
1209-jenni-rivera-years

Anna Liz R

Have some respect! Bunch of broke ass haters on here!

Olemiss2012

Love u Jenni, praying tht ur ok n also for your family.

kittykatsplace

Era cabrona that's what we love about her

msmoette

Prayers for this amazing women! Shes inspired my mother and has been a role model for her and many. God is with her shes going to be okay. Team Jenni

prince luvr

Please learn to spell tmz writers geezus

theDreamer

....i dreamt this would happen...around like 11:30 AM....im just tripping out on how i had a dream about this woman i didnt even know!!! like not even joking....and from my dream...i think she may have been set up.. prayers go to this woman. Ive never heard of her before but...this is some scary **** that im waking up to right now..

Emily

Very sad news...hopefully they will find them alive...

angels2002

Wow crazy

ladyluck65

Omg i am praying for u and ur family that u r ok

Anavelen

Im sooo sadddd...shes such an idol for all Latinossss in the U.S and Latino America...It will be a great loss if she dosent make it...Praying for her and her family... :(

Breneyes

I scent foul play on this

Larry Cocuzza

The only reason I'd care about this situation is if reports surfaced that her clothes burned off in the plane crash - exposing her lifeless Mexican filth-taco . . which I'd happily sniff, then eat.

JessiV

So sad and not trying to be selfish in any way but seriously I had hoped to send he my demo and my story which is similiar to hers and now I feel so saddened if she was to be gone ... and not for my benefits but for the sadness this will bring her children that love her so much.... I was on Tengo Talento Mucho Talento but this season where Ana Barbara was one of the judges and I was planning to go again when Jenni was said to be a judge again.... please for many reasons Diosito let this wonderful woman be ok along with her peepz ;;0((

jovin1225

HAHAHA: just a racist and nasty comment. That comes from a "person" that is rotten as well as his/her family. poor bastard.

sainer

that's what I am thinking....foul play here