Lindsay Lohan

I Can Barely Pay My Rent!

12/9/2012 1:49 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1209-tmz-lindsay-lohanLindsay Lohan's financial situation is so dire, she is struggling each month to pay the rent on her Beverly Hills mansion ... TMZ has learned.

According to our sources, Lindsay has been scraping together the money to pay her $8,000 rent. We're told Lindsay signed the lease on the home back in February ... when her career was on the upswing and the money seemed to be rolling in.

But according to our sources, when Lindsay's finances took a turn for the worse (like when the IRS seized her bank accounts) she began doing whatever she could to make rent each month, often hitting up friends for money.

Lindsay tried to get out of the lease and move out early, but we're told the owners of the home told LiLo the penalty for breaking the lease was MASSIVE.

So Lindsay is making it work until the lease is over in February and LiLo is telling friends she'll then look for a place in New York.

Maybe Dina needs a roommate.

1209-lindsay-lohan-pad

Vinsetta

I don't believe it's gonna be a good time anytime soon for Blo to sit down for her interview with Barbara Walters. How about between the plexiglass in jail on the phones?

Andyconda

her fans Nic-Hole think this pic is beautiful..
she looks like jack nickelson after a drinking binge
pic.twitter.com/viWZ3WxO

Dan

Poor baby find somewhere else to live like most of us have to when things get tight. LOL why do people think they can have things they can't afford? That is the trouble with this country GIVE ME GIVE ME GIVE ME POPULATION I deserve it even when I can't afford it. Give me a break

Grandma Cracker

NEW THREAD

Its Nikki Bitches

THIS IS NOW TRENDING ALL OVER THE INTERNET

11:47, Monday, 10 December 2012

Lindsay Lohan has been described as a "groupie" by The Wanted star Max George after the actress fuelled dating rumours by tweeting a snap of a hoodie apparently belonging to the singer - which she is said to have stolen

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

Jo

Get a small apartment, a new job and get your tell your overly possessive mother to find a job to support herself as you cannot do it anymore.

Its Nikki Bitches

OK, so I thought all the storys The Wanted putting out there were hilarious till I came across this picture of The Homeless Hooker.
Not only is she butt ass ugly in this pic, but thse fun bags are down to her belly button. Check out the Skank in her Skanky outfit that is hilariious

Lindsay you look like a cheap cracked out hooker.

Its Nikki Bitches

Hahahaha! I was laughing so hard I forgot to post the link

No wonder Max tweeted some nice tittys. He was showing the cracked out hooker what nice tittys look like.

rex

if the judge in her case were to act like a judge.
right now she would have free room and board and medical.
she wouldn't be worrying about her rent

AWR

Come on - her own selfish actions caused the problems that she has. Can't really feel that
sorry for her.

urkiddin

Ha.ha,haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

mitzi

lindsey, i live in a small apartment in west la and pay $1200 a month. I don't have money for my next rent payment. you can move to a less expensive place or pls pls pls rent me a room in your house for $800. if you dont want to continue living there we can find a less expensive place. I'm clean quiet respectful dont have many guest over never over night guest smoke marijuana daily but nothing else, no alcohol either

Brad

A fool and her money are soon parted.

ahhenter

I don't think they will charge her rent for a jail cell. Maybe her mommy can help by putting a roof over her head and stop putting cocaine up her nose.

hitman

Come see me Lindsay

Previous 15 Comments | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments