Lindsay Lohan

Front Row Groupie

at The Wanted Show

12/10/2012 6:30 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

1210_lindsay_wanted_Splash
She may be strapped for cash, but Lindsay Lohan still managed to score a front row seat to The Wanted's show in NYC this weekend.

Continuing her latest gig as the band's biggest groupie, Lindsay was all smiles as she took in lead singer -- and new man friend -- Max George's intoxicating awesomeness from the front row of their latest concert.

After riding the band's tour bus from Philly to Boston this week, Lindsay was also spotted getting touchy-feely with Max at a NYC club on Friday night.

Despite all of Lindsay's court, career and financial troubles, at least she can say she's still going places.

Celebs behaving badly

NICOLE THE DUMB ****:

SUMMARY PROBATIONERS DOOOOO HAVE PROBATION OFFICERS. HER PO WILL BE REPORTING TO THE JUDGE IN THIS MATTER AND IS WHO SHE CONTACTS

TO OBTAIN PERMISSION TO LEAVE THE COUNTRY!!!!

suza271

So....what day is she going to Court for any of the number of her violations/"alleged" crimes? I want to know so I will be able to watch it live....

odie

For anyone questioning whether jail offers detox-yes they do-to a point that if conditions warrant it, the addict could be moved to an acute hospital setting. I know this because I'm a practicing RN with over 25 yrs experience and have admitted prisoners to my hospital that are acutely detoxing. Everyone, whether a prisoner or not, has the right to emergent health care. Now the prisoners we see are detoxing off of benzos and etoh, which can be fatal if not properly treated. Opiate detox including cocaine has a low risk for fatalities so they usually stay in "detox" cells and are observed by the medical staff at the the jail. I have a number of friends that moonlight at jails, making top dollar because no one wants these jobs-so I know this,too. Now when you are booked into jail, you are assessed by a nurse to determine your health risk factor. You will get asked about your etoh and drug use. And get this... they take you at your word, so if you LIE, you could actually cause your own death. So if Crackie LIES about her drinking well...you get the picture. That's exactly what happened to Paris Hilton when she was jailed. She neglected to tell the meical staff about her "legal" benzo script for anxiety/panic attacks and started to withdraw in her cell. She was taken to the jail hospital and her benzo med was resumed. In any event, if Crackie actually cops to her etoh abuse, she will be taken to a hospital and detoxed safely. However, those LOWLY PAID GUARDS neediing extra spending money at Xmas will be watching her around the clock. And she will be hand cuffed to the bed. Oh, the true to life stories I could tell about the rock stars and other celebrities that I see in my emergency room almost on a daily basis, but privacy laws prevent me for talking...But do you really think a lowly paid guard is going to care?

Grandma Cracker

I'm crazy for Osama Cloud

Celebs behaving badly

It is far to complicated to spend time on here but a couple of reasons why a probation officer is assigned later in the process to a summary probationer is to make sure their restitution is paid, to make sure their classes are completed, and when a probation is near its end and all requirements have not been met and the number 1 answer to when does a summary probationer have a probation officer???

WHEN THEY HAVE VIOLATED THEIR PROBATION BY BEING ARRESTED OR HAVING A CRIMINAL COMPLAINT FILED AGAINST THEM

Celebs behaving badly

Technically, when Lohan was arrested in NYC back in (whenever). When she hit the guy and left the scene..she was required by CA law to inform probation of the arrest. I doubt that she did. But, if they got that information a probation officer could be assigned then. At that time they would also likely require her to give a permanent address/residence and report if it changes.

StarryStarryNight

the lying thieving famewh*ring addict slut sure is orange.

Manimal

Let's face it Lindsay is her own Internal Revenue Service unless she's still living on Charlie Sheens cash.

suza271

OK...HERE IS HOW A VOP GOES DOWN (FEEL FREE TO CUT/PASTE THIS ONTO OTHER THREADS FOR PEOPLE WHO KEEP ASKING.....

1. You get arrested. In Lilo's case, it's for the most stupidest things (altho, personally, I think she lied to the cops in LA about not driving because she had coke in her system).

2. You get arrested a SECOND time before you can even be arraigned for the first charge. However, this time it is in NYC.

3. Now, whoever said the arrests could trigger the VOP was absolutely right. This is where it could've veered two ways. But, it seems her PO (this has nothing to do with the DA--her PO, and her PO alone, decides if she needs to be violated and put in front of a judge) has decided to wait and see what happens at the arraignments and if she pleads guilty. If she does not plead guilty, we could be in for a loooong amount of court dates in both LA and NYC.

4. If at any time she strikes a plea in NY or LA (in LA it is WAY less likely she will strike a plea deal due to her previous crimes and the amount of charges pending) and that plea WILL require her to plead guilty.

5. THEN her PO will most likely schedule the VOP hearing for whatever offense she pleads guilty to. Even if it's in NYC. Just bc she's out of CA doesn't mean she's out of the watchful eyes of her PO and the law.

6. However, she could be violated right after her arraignment, or certain restrictions could be put on her probation until she finalizes these charges by her PO. Generally (in my experience), PO's wait until a case is disposed of until they violate you. Mostly, because it's just too confusing and risky. However, it would not surprise me if they put more restrictions on her probation.

She's clearly going to go to jail for one of these charges. The NYC incident is the shakiest case. But, it has yet to be dropped so I do think they may proceed. The LA charges are what she really needs to worry about. Because, lying to cops isn't exactly something a DA is just going to drop.

I've been through this process (not in either of these states so perhaps there's a different protocol, but from what I've seen before there hasn't been) and thank goodness I had a good PO who gave me a 2nd chance and I took it.

Feel free to post this anywhere else because alot of people do not understand the legal system and why she hasn't been violated yet.

suza271

Odie is completely correct. Jails DO treat patients in hospital settings suffering from BENZO and ALCOHOL abuse. Those are the only two drugs with high levels of abuse that you can die from. Opiates like heroin can make you FEEL like you are dying, but the wds won't kill you. Uppers are the least toxic. Funny, it's the same way w/ insurance companies. They will only pay for your rehab if you are addicted to alcohol or benzos.

Where Are All The Real Celebrities

CA Probation: Formal or Informal?

To understand how probation works in CA you must understand the difference between formal and informal probation (court probation). Formal probation requires that you register with the Adult Probation Department of your county where you will be assigned a probation officer who will supervise you throughout your probation. In the beginning you may have to meet with him once a week. Once you show you will perform the conditions of probation your meetings may be less often. Court or informal probation does not require registration or supervision. The primary condition is that you obey all laws during the term of probation. If you are arrested again during your probation the DA will seek to have your probation modified or terminated.

Informal probation, also known as bench or conditional sentence probation, is common for misdemeanor offenses, such as driving while under the influence, possession of drug paraphernalia, or vandalism. The most important aspect of the probation terms, or conditions of release, is that the defendant commit no more crimes. Other typical terms the offender must follow include completing community service work, paying court fees and notifying the court of any change in contact information. Should a defendant need additional services, such as counseling, he likely would be placed on supervised probation because of the need to enforce the court order.

An offender on informal probation who is arrested for the commission of a new crime usually will have the informal probation revoked and be subject to the original punishment.

Obey All Laws

Offenders qualify for informal probation based on the type of offense they commit, usually a misdemeanor. In addition, they generally have little, if any previous criminal record. The courts need to know the probationer will remain law-abiding and not commit any new offenses. The probationer must usually report any police contact to the probation department immediately, including any traffic tickets.

Read more: Informal Probation Rules | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/list_6539752_informal-probation-rules.html#ixzz2EiaitSZQ

Celebs behaving badly

cant remember the new judges name??? anyone. I want to check the docket...might even download the complaint

Bess

This chick infuriates me. Who the hell would go off to London when they're facing criminal charges??

I'm also starting to loathe Max George. I have zero respect any "man" who would hook up with a person who is obviously mentally ill.

I hope this so-called romance is really a business deal.

Celebs behaving badly

If I were not working, crap I'd go sit in. Maybe Ill muster the energy to send a fax over to the courtroom tomorrow...tee hee

suza271

She DOES have a PO (remember Sautner assigned her that one lady who she said "doesn't mess around" bc her other PO specifically wanted off her case). She should have her PO's card and phone number. ANY time you have contact with the police, you have to report it to your PO. Even if it's a traffic ticket. I know because I got pulled over for a tail light out and got a ticket and at 10pm, I called and left a msg on my PO's VM. These are the things that make your PO give you more freedom and trust!