Prosecutors to Judge

Lock Lindsay Up!

12/11/2012 5:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1211_lindsay_lohan_getty
The L.A. City Attorney isn't wasting any time ... TMZ has learned, prosecutors have already filed papers asking the court to revoke Lindsay Lohan's probation.

TMZ broke the story ... the L.A. City Attorney had been planning to file docs asking the judge to revoke her probation in her jewelry heist case ... but now, it's official. As sources told us, prosecutors are "out for blood."

According to the L.A. City Attorney's office, prosecutors want Lindsay's probation revoked because of the criminal charges recently filed against her in Santa Monica, stemming from her car accident on PCH this summer ... after which she lied to cops about being behind the wheel.

But the City Attorney's move is just a formality -- the judge doesn't need prosecutors' input ... she'll be revoking Lindsay's probation on her authority alone.

Lindsay is set to be arraigned tomorrow morning on 3 misdemeanor counts -- lying to cops, obstruction, and reckless driving.

Susan

Lindsay in jail for Christmas .... I like the sound of that!

ACE DEUCEY

On the plus side, Lindz, you're going to be very popular in prison.

Mr Rod

They aren't going to do anything. These people get away with everything!

LLsez

Blo's famous quotes over the years:
__________________________________ 2005 "I'm just a kid."
2006 "It will never happen again"
2007 "I'm fine."
2008 "I've learned from my mistakes"
2009 "I'm fine."
2010 "I'm just a kid"
2011 "I have learned from my mistakes"
2012 TIE: ''I have no regrets'' & "I'm no Gypsy Puncher."

heidi4498

GOOO LINDSAY! DONT FORGET TO PUT THE FU...CK U ON UR FINGERNAILS AGAIN BECAUSE THATS WHAT I HOPE THE COURTS DO TO U!!!!! DISRESPECTFUL HALF HAZARD ACTRESS! YOURE PERSONAL LIFE IS JUST AS BAD AS YOUR CAREER! SERVES U RIGHT!

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

how will she get her botox injections? It must be stamped somewhere inside her lips to inflate to 40 psi.

Dr Samuel Weiscrak

Wow, those bastards! The judge will not agree. lolols

nyc44th

TMZ milks this 'she is REALLY going away this time BS!' every time she is in the slightest bit of trouble for hits. Of course if she were some poor slob from the 'wrong side' of town, she would have been under the jail by now. We will see . . but I doubt it would be REAL time as others serve.

heidi4498

NO DIRECTOR WILL EVER WORK WITH U AGAIN! UR LUCKY UR LAWYER PUTS UP WITH UR CHILDISH AZZ!

Fluffy

She might start thinking about what kind of jailhouse tats she would like to get.

Fozzie

I'm so glad to hear Lindsa is going to own up to her issues and be in court...what, what's that you say? She ran away to London to follow the boy band and not deal with her issues. Now that's the cracky we all know and love. What an idiot. She isn't going to curry any favor with the judge not showing up. Revoke her probation already and be done with it. I just hope the Judge doesn't allow house arrest. Don't let the star f'r Sherrif send her home so she can drink and party all day and night like last time.

SPAM

YEEEEEEE HAAAAAWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

The champagne glasses are flyin' high tonight!!!
Higher than Lindsay Lohan!!!!!

fleabag73

Does anyone think she will SHOW UP for THIS court appearance or will she avoid it like a bath since she isn't required to do either one?

LLsez

The Judge, Jane Godfrey, presided over the Redmond O'Neal mess....he ended up serving major time in prison as well as an entire year in rehab...and is still on probation for years to come.

kells

Well I think we all know what is going to happen. LILO will serve a hard 5.... Minutes. Stupid bitch.