Miley Cyrus

My Little Dog IS DEAD

12/11/2012 2:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1211-lila-miley-cyrus
Miley Cyrus
is having a really ruff day ... because her super cute pooch Lila has officially checked in to the big dog park in the sky.

Miley took to Twitter moments ago to break the tragic news to her fans, tweeting ... "My heart has never been so broken. Lila my sweet baby girl has passed away."

She added, "Can't think of one good reason to get out of bed today."

It's unclear how Lila kicked the can, but she was only two years old.

Lila is survived by Cyrus' other pooches ... Ziggy, Penny Lane, and Mary Jane ... just to name a few.

Hefe

I'd check out too if I had to spend my days with that bimbo.

Parker

poor puppy, she probably played some of her music and the dog just couldnt take that screeching!

Mikey

He's super dead.

Truth

MILEY SHOULD BE CHARGED FOR MANSLAUGHTER... #TRUTH!!

ncsusieq

Not really a fan of Mileys but I feel for her losing a beloved pet. Rip little Lila

Mabel Leaf

She's in a better place.

Twiz

....and you should be charged with excessive stupidity!!

drgnFlyWlf10

Wow, thanks for sharing that with us yuh hillbilly freak

Covergirl0127

Damn TMZ, you all are so insensitive. I have an adorable little yorkie named Babydoll and God forbid something ever happened to her...but if it did, and I heard people making light of it and throwing in little jokes like you all did above, I'd knock their asses out. It would be a "ruff day" for them. You all were real tacky for that. Everyone may not be an avid pet lover but all of us should have some level of class and respect. Where's you all's?

Jen

Such awful news. Miley is such a sweetie and adopts all of her pets and loves them so much. It is sad to hear of her loss and to know her heart is hurting so much.

Mazor

Oh no, one of her dozens of yappy rats has died of neglect. Talk about rich white chick problems.

mzkanga

SMDH! WOW PEOPLE ARE SO ****ING MEAN AND BULLYS. MY HEART GOES OUT TO YOU. I DONT KNOW U TO DISLIKE YOU,BUT I DO HAVE COMPASSION FOR PEOPLE IN PAIN. MAY THE BLOOD OF JESUS BE ON YOUR HATERS. IGNORANCE IN SOME IS HEREDITARY!

Covergirl0127

mouse

You have to feed it EVERYDAY.

Rob

Poor thing probably died of embarassment...