Nick Cannon

Mariah & I Do the Dirty

To Her Music

12/11/2012 11:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

121112_cannon_stern
Mariah Carey
's greatest hits just took on a whole new meaning -- because according to her husband Nick Cannon, when it's time for sex, the deed is done to her music.

Nick was on Howard Stern this AM when he revealed his lovemaking music of choice to the world ... and of course, Mariah is also on board.

It gets even weirder -- Nick also says he masturbates to Mariah's music ... and you'll never guess his favorite self-loving song.

Warning: You will NOT be able to get the image of Nick Cannon pleasuring himself out of your head.

YankeeChick

Wow, I thought I read that title wrong, yup I sure did, and that was... a lot to read in so little words. (I only got through the title of the article anyway) I cant beleive he'd tell the world that but keep his babies faces a secret for 6 months, seems ironic considering we know more about how they were conceived then anything else.Im smh at how celebs fight for privacy then turn around and reveal deeeeeeeeply personal things like.....^that. Well Nicko, dont start trippin when the media wants to know less personal crap, you just volunteered more than enough. We're all over them anyway...next.

Danielle123

TM****ingI

Dan

Nick Cannon is a little punk boy and Mariah Carey is an over the hill has been.

Horndog

Why is that elderly man wearing a mop on his head?

userkim

T.M.I

Sarge

Cannon is obviously joking, TMZ. He's a comedian since his younger years in Nickelodeon.

SevenCostanza

Douchetastic...

jessyfish1

That's rather disturbing, I think. Plus, her music sucks. Not the best sexy party music.

Diane

Sounds like the height of narcissism to me. She's a true diva. I wouldn't listen to her if you paid me.

YouDontSay

Those wacky kids. Seriously though I totally dig both of them!

Slim Whitman

The nature of the HSS is to talk about TRUTH! Too much for the average schmuck to wrap their arms around. Too much for the prisses to handle here!

Kailey's Mommy <3

Wow. Now that I know this my life is complete. Thanks tmz :)

muddntoni05

Nick, u have the most beautiful wife in the world. There should be no reason u should have to pleasure urself. The whole world wants to know how u even landed mariah. I can only think u have a huge ____. That's the only thing. Cause u r young, immature, not that cute, and broke compared to her. Maybe one day she will wake up and realize, she has made the wrong choice a long time ago

Marlena

What a weirdo freak - doesn't she put out enough he's still gotta jack off - there is just some things these flakes need to keep to themselves. got take care of kids instead of indulging yourself or how about reading a book - bet you've never done that before.

tahoegeminii

whats new there-we all know he has been jerking off to her strip videos since he was 12-oh does he mean ACTUAL sex?? Ha Ha that funny-seriously MeMe aint giving any BJ's thats obvious-how can she with the fake hair, nails, eyelashes, and she has to peel herself out of 7 layers of spanx a whale bone fork lift bra and a roll of "fashion tape" before she even take a shower-those must be far and few between as well old cow MeMe is just gross Nick -sell it somewhere else

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments