'Shahs of Sunset' Babe

Size Me Up, Boys!

12/11/2012 5:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

120812_shah_launchvideo
"Shahs of Sunset" participant Mercedes Javid has got it -- and ain't afraid to flaunt it ... which is cool since we know she has at least one huge fan, right in our own office. We love ya, MJ!

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

freebird1128

To heck with all the people who only want to moan about her...your days coming. =0) I personally think it's great that she feels comfortable enough with herself to wear a bikini in public. She obviously feels better about herself than the insecure "folks" who are bashing her.

Phishie from Philly

Quick! Get me my harpoon.
Phishie from Philly

Phishie from Philly

This is a clear case of someone being delusional.

Phishie from Philly

This is what happens when you shop at babies r us for adult bathing suits.

Phishie from Philly

2 much skin and not enough suit!

Uk

All the people saying she is not fat are all delusional because you are all fat too go to your doctors or check online your BMI then come back and try to say that your still not fat

Twiz

Those that think this woman is "hot" or just "think", I have a couple pair of old glasses I can loan out . .

Georgiagirl

I would just love to see a pic of all you hunks slamming her looks. It's always the nasty little gross weird guys who say thinks like this because a big girl needs something bigger than thimble dick and you know you aint got it. But what's real funny is since no one else wants you, you wouldn't kick big girl out the bed unless you feel like ****ing on the floor.

Briah

The hell? Repulsive.

Noname

Alot of people here are probably confused when they see a real woman and not one of those fake toy skeletons who's biggest fear might be a plate of food. thickness!

Shaunie

She's fat! Oh and I workout everyday and eat right.... So FAT doesn't have to be the norm.

Michael Forever

I could tell most of TMZ commenters are skinny ass, throwin' up, white girls. Or "she's got a tight ass" white men!!! That lady looks better than your finger down my throats Kate Moss

Kev the Realist

On what planet do you think this is anuything other than DISGUSTING. Fat chicks should NOt wear bikini's....

ami5117

People don't have to look if they don't like. Her confidence shouldn't bother people so much unless it aggravates their insecurities. The world is made up of all kinds and the definition of beauty is different for everyone. Someone feeling good about themselves only adds to their beauty. Being hateful is ugly.

su

and me, without any flour handy to find the wet spot...maybe i'll just look for her d*ck instead.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments