Rapper AP.9

Hands-On Kinda Guy

Coco Not Special

12/12/2012 6:55 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1212_ap_9_rapper_launch_ipadCoco isn't the only hot blonde rapper AP.9 is jonesin' for -- dude got VERY touchy-feely with no less than 5 different chicks in Las Vegas last night.

AP.9 was spotted making the rounds at Hyde ... hugging and scoping on anything that moved -- looks like that's his thing.

Mr. 9 first became a thing when photos of him cozying up to Coco surfaced on the Internet ... prompting Ice-T to lash out on Twitter.

Coco and Ice seemed to have put the whole mess behind them ... where all Coco-related matters belong.

1212_subasset_coco2

justagirl

all those talking crap. show pics of yourselves, weraing a bikini, let us judge you. see how you turn out

Amy

Her fat ass is soooooo gross!

Jillian

Kim Kardashian's rump is even worse than this pig's.

Tony626

Im convinced eitger homos or dumb broads are insulting this woman. Just cuz youre an ugly 3 who only gets laid when the guy is hammered doesn't mean you should insult this girl. Jeez you feminuts are bitter.

Tycoon

Thats Ap9 from the Mob Figaz chk him out on I tunes or you tube shout to bishop ap boss tycoon

Sue from jersey

Yuck!!! He has nothing on ice

Sunshine702

The girl in grey jacket is "thickness" from nics site. She and her friends are hookers. Tip your server next time girls if you don't want to be outted!

M_In_O_Town

No woman no cry.

Chris Madrid

This woman is about as real as my pet rock and probably a lot more intelligent as well, orange face, body bikini at least she was matching, I'll give her that.

babydoll

once a piece of trash allways a piece of trash

ThePeoplesChamp

Look at all you ***got ass hillbillies and crackers, and flat booty unattractive skinny ass bitches hating on busty women again.

I laugh, your small iron board booty lifes must be so sad.

...and to the 2 inch dick white guys hating, LOL!!!!!!

ThePeoplesChamp

I laugh, your small iron board booty lifes must be so sad.
...and to the 2 inch dick white guys hating, LOL!!!!!!

RobinD323

If I were AP9 I'd be very afraid. You don't cross Ice T. CoCo is and always has been off limits. AP9 shall be dealt with at a later time. RIP AP9 And I would aks, would AP9 had touched CoCo in that manner had Ice T been there? NO, hell no. He knew better.

Firstplace

Its true he does have naked pics of her in a private hotel room! I saw them with my own eyes no lie. Really coco u know u wrong for that.

jay40

yea when ap-9 finish her azz, and move to the nxt skank, she'll be crying for T...and he should just let her skank azz go..go get a real sister!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments