Track Palin Divorce

I GET THE GUNS!

12/13/2012 12:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1212-trick-palin-britta-harrison
Sarah Palin
's son Track is loaded ... TMZ has learned ... saying goodbye to his marriage with his most prized possessions in hand ... guns.

Track Palin and his soon-to-be ex-wife Britta filed divorce docs which tick off who gets what.

-- 23-year-old Track -- an Army reservist -- gets the $30,000 Wells Fargo bank account, $500 in tools, and his $1,000 gun collection.

-- 22-year-old Britta gets her $2,500 bank account and her $4,000 in jewelry.

TMZ broke the story, the couple filed jointly for divorce in an Alaskan court ... which means they have fully settled their property and custody issues, including child support for their 1-year-old daughter.

According to the doc, Track rakes in $42,800 a year -- and has agreed to pay $642 a month in child support. Track and Britta have agreed to split any other child-related expenses, including medical and travel.

Britta gets physical custody, and will share legal custody with Track.

The sanctity of marriage.

Truth

NO 1 CURR!!!! #TRUTH!!

KCINDY

Another improvised child $642 in child support. Dad walks with 30k! Lady you and the child are headed for SNAP. I hope you have a at least one college degree or rich boyfriend

jarhead333

Track??? What a freaking name!! People from Alaska are a little bit off.

patsfan4life

Track, Tripp....these names lol hopefully this divorce doesn't get messy for the sake of the child involved

just because

wait...theres a male palin?

just because

bristol, willow, track....who the hell named these people. go willow smith

bernergirl

Other than physical custody, she gt screwed!

lord flashheart

A divorce ? How about those christian family values his mommy preaches ?

peterfrady

@ 23 anyone is to young to be married... I know I did it @ 24 and now have two ex-wives... Lucky ex #2 had no kids and was a lawyer.... The bad thing is she kept my Olde English Bulldoggies... So young fella, fight to keep your guns...
Just be an open mind, loving and understanding dad for your baby...

hjc

Its just not wise to get married that young. You don't even know yourself.

soberandsmober

Say what? Family values? Guess this is a case of do as I say, but look the other way when my family does the opposite? Sorry, but I love it. PROOF positive that Sarah, et al are a bunch of hypocritical punks.

The New Improved Sock Puppet

Good for them. In my house my wife has a few guns nicer than mine. She's a better shot too. He got off easy.

bon

What's with Hollywood and the Palins? Leave it alone already.

SheisHot

Britta is gorgeous and will have no problem "bouncing" back from this!

Who the Hell is Khloe

Who cares! Also weirdest names ever! From all of them!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments