Lindsay Lohan to Judge

My Spiritual Advisor Can Vouch For Me!!!

12/16/2012 3:44 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1217_lindsay_lohan_spiritual_advisor_article
Lindsay Lohan

Sources close to LiLo tell TMZ ... the actress is asking friends, family and her spiritual guru (yup, some people have those) to write letters on her behalf to the judge hearing her case.  Lindsay believes the letters will help prove jail is not the best option for her.

TMZ broke the story ... Lindsay is currently facing up to 245 days in the slammer for her recent probation violation. Or the judge has the option to send her to counseling instead.

We're told Lindsay is convinced a letter from the spiritual advisor will have the most impact. Specifically because he's been helping her since 2008 -- following her 2nd DUI arrest -- and can vouch for the fact that LiLo has benefited from counseling in the past. When she shows up.

As we previously reported, Commissioner Jane Godfrey -- who will arraign LiLo -- isn't big on jail regardless and often times chooses counseling over serving time.

A hearing is scheduled for January 25th.

tommyr

This dumb ass needs a LONG jail sustenance. FACT. Throw her in jail for a year. Seriously. She's too stupid to be in the wild.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

This sh*t is a fvkin riot.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Nicole, she's NOT going to REHAB! Its OUT of the fvcking question. Her charges are NOT D/or/A related. Get it?

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

I'm glad I signed in again........most of you with the exception of a few......are on a roll tonight....you cheered me up. Thanks.

LA Native

GODFREY, JANE Commissioner Airport Courthouse 147 (310) 727-60...60

DeeMaree

Omg tmz, has it been eight hours already? Time for your lindsey fix. Lindseyobsessivesyndrome from now on to be called lo bs. There is help for this tmz. Quit now before you start mainstreaming this crap.

janet

Well, being Lohan has stolen from or thrown under a bus to cover and save her own ass are these the same friends? Didn't think so.

Lohans drinking and drug buddies moved on.

Tryst

If she were desperate, she'd have made better choices.

If she had an advisor, spiritual or otherwise.. I'd say they needed firing LOOOOOOOONG ago.

Masoman

While she's at it maybe she can get a letter from " Santa Clause " too ... I mean what better reference could ask for from Santa saying " Lindsey is nothing but a S*it Stain on the Panties of Life" aka Hot Mess !

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

"Lindsay Lohan is DESPERATE to avoid jail time ... so much so, she's enlisted the help of her spiritual advisor to make sure that happens."

Other names "Spirtual Advisors" go by... Easy Money, Under the Table, Manila Envelop, Bank Deposit, Oh What's This, Look What I Found, Checking or Savings, Green Back, Name Your Stack, Birthday Gift, etc...

Where Are All The Real Celebrities

LINDSAY: Marty, you promised you send the judge a letter!

MARTY: Yeah but my phone broke and I lost my contact lenses. Then my passport was stolen, so I couldn't leave Hawaii. Then I got rushed to the emergency room and was diagnosed with a severe case of Walking Dead.

JalenDUI

PLEASE>PLEASE>PLEASE>PLEASE<>PLEASE>PLEASE.>PLEASE>PLEASE>PLEASE>PLEASE....LOCK HER ASS UP!

GreyWolf

Has anyone noticed that all of her judges have been women, and they always go easy on her? She needs to get a male judge that won't fall for any of her bull$hit and give her that tough love by tossing her @ss in the pokey for 3 months and then make her do a years worth or rehab and then 6 months worth of community service. I bet she would straighten her @ss up then.

Ignoring

I'm not sure that having Gary Busey as your spiritual advisor will help matters.

SPAM

Hey TMZ..... never mind the stupid letter from Linds' Peruvian "advisor".... print the one from DUIna. *"Single Mom, everything's fine, family first, on set, on set, quack quack quack....."* I've seen her Tweets - guaranteed one million "hits" - almost as good as her "Dr. Phil" performance.