Lindsay Lohan to Judge

My Spiritual Advisor Can Vouch For Me!!!

12/16/2012 3:44 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1217_lindsay_lohan_spiritual_advisor_article
Lindsay Lohan
is DESPERATE to avoid jail time ... so much so, she's enlisted the help of her spiritual advisor to make sure that happens.

Sources close to LiLo tell TMZ ... the actress is asking friends, family and her spiritual guru (yup, some people have those) to write letters on her behalf to the judge hearing her case.  Lindsay believes the letters will help prove jail is not the best option for her.

TMZ broke the story ... Lindsay is currently facing up to 245 days in the slammer for her recent probation violation. Or the judge has the option to send her to counseling instead.

We're told Lindsay is convinced a letter from the spiritual advisor will have the most impact. Specifically because he's been helping her since 2008 -- following her 2nd DUI arrest -- and can vouch for the fact that LiLo has benefited from counseling in the past. When she shows up.

As we previously reported, Commissioner Jane Godfrey -- who will arraign LiLo -- isn't big on jail regardless and often times chooses counseling over serving time.

A hearing is scheduled for January 25th.

awards

Commissioner Jane Godfrey RESPONDS!

The Commish released this statement this morning:

"My proctologist smells an a$$hole who is going to jail!"

Its Nikki Bitches

JUSTICE FOR CRACKIE!
TEAM ALLRED!

Its Nikki Bitches

Lying Lindsay can send all the letters she wants to the judge.

Lying Lindsay is to dumb to know that the judge has a file this BIG on her dumb lying ass!!

----------------

H
I
C
K
__________________________________

Its Nikki Bitches

THE LYING LOHAN SPIN IS ON !!!!!

Lindsay Lohan: I Need Professional Help, Not Prison

December 17, 2012by: Matt Dekneef

Another Monday, another puzzling rationalization from Lindsay Lohan that only makes sense if you’re Lindsay Lohan. The latest in this holiday edition of LiLo Logic: The Unsolvable Crossword Puzzle That Keeps On Giving is that the troubled actress admits she needs help for a problem she doesn’t even have. Come again? We'd like to phone a friend, and can that phone a friend be Lindsay Lohan, because no one can answer this riddle without her wisdom.

The troubled 26-year-old part-time actress, full-time lawbreaker is allegedly saying she’s totally clean and sober, but her thought process sounds completely inebriated here.

After missing her arraignment last week, prosecutors are aiming for a 245-day prison sentence to seriously keep the girl in good standing—a path that’s been rather wobbly lately given her penchant for punching psychics and missing court days to hang out with her “boyfriend” Max George.

In order to fight this, according to sources in Lindsay’s orbit, she’s trying to show the presiding judge some self-awareness. She says she’s doing better than ever, that it’s really all about her struggle with simply controlling an impulse problem. In the same breath, she’s also contending that people are “opportunists” taking advantage of this vulnerable weakness, purposely trying to get her to screw up at every turn. In that case, other common “opportunists” in her excuse-a-minute world would include stoplights when they turn red and that The Wanted’s tour schedule which doesn’t coincide with the California court systems because #LiLoLogic.

With another hearing looming January 25 Lindsay is on a campaign to get professional treatment over institutionalized imprisonment. She’s asking friends, family, and her spirit guide (LiLOL) to pen personal letters to the presiding judge to convince the court that jail is not the best option for her celebrity cir***stances.

Basically Lindsay is wrapping her entire defense case up in crumpled stationary from her BFFs while rubbing rock crystals along with her honest word. Good luck with that!

From Hollywood scoop, you have to see the picture...LMFAO

bit.ly/SFLehe

Its Nikki Bitches

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA!!

Part time actress.....ROTF!

Full time law breaker...ROLF!!!

Totally clean and sober...Bwahahahhaha ROTF!

Sapphiegirl

The ONLY thing this idiot needs is a dose of reality. If she was smart, she would have already lined up a reality show out of it! We could call itbait and it could help pay for LiLidiot's legal rehabilitation...you know the one that all of the taxpayers of California are paying for now!

Michell

She'll walk

Its Nikki Bitches

Since Lying Lindsay is writting letters to the judge, I think we all should write to this judge as well.

Its Nikki Bitches

WTF !!!! I can not believe this.

New York Daily News‏@nydailynews

Motorcycle gang member planned to burn his wife alive, 'kill as many people as he could' at elementary school http://nydn.us/YcxHzg

arn7777

Spiritual Advisor? I've got one of those too, but I call him, Bartender!

help this young woman

Gavin Doyle is back in LA. More stories to come from TMZ.

J.E.B.

Enough is ENOUGH! No more breaks, reprieves, no more 2nd, 3rd, or 4th chances, or side-stepping the law, or dodging responsibility. She deserves JAIL TIME, and we the people expect the California Judicial System to do their job and what is expected of them! Send Lindsay Lohan to JAIL where she belongs!

Its Nikki Bitches

Lindsay Lohan’s Former Acting Coach: Go To Regional Theater — EXCLUSIVE

Posted on December 16th, 2012 at 7:05 am

- richard@rumorfix.com

Most agree that Lindsay Lohan’s early movies, The Parent Trap, Freaky Friday and Mean Girls, showed LiLo had a bright future.

“I would have predicted a stellar career,” acting coach Howard Fine tells RumorFix exclusively. “I think what has happened since has been a tragedy in terms of what might have been.”

Howard worked with Lindsay while preparing for her role on Freaky Friday. “When I first met Lindsay, I thought that she was a lovely young lady and a very gifted actress,” he told us.

Howard, who has worked with Hollywood heavyweights like Brad Pitt, Bradley Cooper and Salma Hayek, recommends that she stay out of the tabloids. He thinks she should follow the career of movie icon Meryl Streep, “She has never been tabloid fodder.”

Howard says overexposure takes away the “mystery” and “intrigue” surrounding an actor and they are relegated to the ranks of “reality TV stars.”

So, how can Lindsay make a comeback?

“She needs to stay out of the press and do theater,” he advises. “I would suggest working in some of our countries great regional theaters. After a few years of serious work and having hopefully garnered some great reviews, she could make her way to New York. Stunt casting, such as stepping in to an ongoing Broadway production of Grease in order to keep a show running, will not work. She has to shed the circus atmosphere around her and get down to the nitty gritty.

“Once she has evidenced a commitment to the craft via the stage, she could carefully select a great and challenging film role,” Howard concludes.

Lindsay are you listening?

Its Nikki Bitches

Exclusive: Lance Bass Takes Aim at Justin Bieber & Lindsay Lohan

Posted Monday December 17, 2012 10:15 AM GMT

Not holding back when asked to share his thoughts on some of the most well-known stars in the world, Lance Bass turned into a celebrity critic during an exclusive interview with 93.9 MIA.

As for a celebrity he’s totally done with, the former 'N Sync singer shared that he’s lost his hope for Lindsay Lohan, explaining, “I kinda am over Lindsay just because I think everyone has given her way too many chances. I find the love in every celebrity out there… but Lindsay I’ve given you way too many chances. I think it’s time to step away- maybe go away for five years and then come back. The only way that’s going to change her is to put her behind bars.”

And when it comes to Bieber Fever, Lance just doesn’t seem to be infected, telling, “I think Justin Bieber is super talented. I think he has an amazing voice. I think some people around him are taking very bad choices in image. I don’t think that’s him."

Its Nikki Bitches

So Funny !!!

Lindsay Lohan Is Available For Weddings And Bar Mitzvahs Now. No, Really.

December 17th, 2012 // 7 Comments

View the Gallery / 8 Photos »

YUPPPPPPPPPPP!!

Lindsay's Life Is 'Storage Wars' Now Read More »

And now for that special time of the week when we see just how much ****tier Lindsay Lohan‘s life managed to get over the weekend, and I think you’ll all agree I zeroed in on the correct fail horizon instead of going with Charlie Sheen and why she didn’t thank him because her phone broke and thinking a letter from her “spiritual advisor” will keep her out of jail. Lesser men would’ve died trying to make this call. Page Six reports:

A talent company claiming to represent the troubled actress wants us to know their client is available for weddings and Bat Mitzvahs.
Page Six received an email pitch from 123Talent with the subject line “Book One of Hollywood’s Biggest Movie Stars Lindsay Lohan Now!” offering us the opportunity to request the presence of Lohan herself at whatever event or venue.

“Dude, what happened at your Bar Mitzvah? Your dad took you back into that room and when you came out you were crying and wouldn’t sit near anybody.”
“I don’t want to talk about it…”
“C’mon, my dad says he wants to throw me one exactly like yours. You have to tell me.”
“Fine. There was this old lady smoking back there, and my dad made do.. stuff so I’d ‘become a man.’ Gross stuff. He said she was famous, but I’d never seen her before in my life. She looked like that Emma Stone chick from Spider-Man but like her mom or something.”
“Wait. What do you mean gross stuff?”
“Seriously, can we not talk about this? I just want to sit in the corner and shiver until I go to college.”