Lindsay Lohan to Judge

My Spiritual Advisor Can Vouch For Me!!!

12/16/2012 3:44 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1217_lindsay_lohan_spiritual_advisor_article
Lindsay Lohan
is DESPERATE to avoid jail time ... so much so, she's enlisted the help of her spiritual advisor to make sure that happens.

Sources close to LiLo tell TMZ ... the actress is asking friends, family and her spiritual guru (yup, some people have those) to write letters on her behalf to the judge hearing her case.  Lindsay believes the letters will help prove jail is not the best option for her.

TMZ broke the story ... Lindsay is currently facing up to 245 days in the slammer for her recent probation violation. Or the judge has the option to send her to counseling instead.

We're told Lindsay is convinced a letter from the spiritual advisor will have the most impact. Specifically because he's been helping her since 2008 -- following her 2nd DUI arrest -- and can vouch for the fact that LiLo has benefited from counseling in the past. When she shows up.

As we previously reported, Commissioner Jane Godfrey -- who will arraign LiLo -- isn't big on jail regardless and often times chooses counseling over serving time.

A hearing is scheduled for January 25th.

There's a problem here

Most of the time I say I wish she would just die and get it over with but on the other hand she's so much fun and such a good target I hope she sticks around for a while.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Does the Spirtual Advisor go by the name Alotta Coke?

yo

Here is a story with pic of Michael Lohan with his spiritual advisor. Wonder if it's the same guy on loan?

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

"As we previously reported, Commissioner Jane Godfrey -- who WILL arraign LiLo"
Uh, IDIOTS, she's ALREADY BEEN arraigned last week.
"A hearing is scheduled for January 25th."
Did they change the date on us? I personally heard the 15th. Do they have Blohans 14 yr. Brazillian fans writing the stories tonight?

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

I wonder if she is pouting yet and stamping her big ass feet.

thomas

Any judge who listens to the words of a "spiritual advisor" doesn't deserve to be a judge.

Where Are All The Real Celebrities

The letter from the spiritual guide states:

"She has benefited from my counselling in a past life"

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Is 'Spiritual Advisor' code for DRUG DEALER?

drea

total bs, she was out two nights ago in nyc. where she ordered a double grey goose and soda.

seamus

What will be next her drug dealer swearing she always pays and her johns swearing that she always performs what she is paid for? I would find those statements more believable.

magmax

Hewwo?
Windsay Wohan?
It’s me Windsay Wohan, Wed Cwoud. But now I am Chief Gaww.
Windsay Wohan? If I fib for you will you touch my pwivate parts. Nobody ever touched them yet Windsay Wohan.
Windsay Wohan? Do you wike bananas and wesbians?

awesomewave

Talk about fragging desperate. Maybe the Dalai Lama will vouch for her too, LOL

GreyWolf

It's official..........I REALLY, REALLY HATE THIS WOMAN! The judge is an idiot if she doesn't throw her in jail even if only for a month or two, and then make her go to counseling for a year and if she even misses a day throw her @ss back in jail!

O-Dog2GX

She has cases in 2 states. That BS might work in Hollywood but you need at least serious $$$$$$, the amt. based on who it is and who its going to in NYC

msmoeliss

Yeah.... because her S.A. has been such a help to lindsay so far I mean she has really turned lindsay around.