Lindsay Lohan

I Admit It ...

I've Lost Control

12/16/2012 12:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1214_lindsay_lohan_01Lindsay Lohan has hit rock bottom yet again and she knows it ... finally admitting her life has gone off the rails and she desperately needs professional help ... TMZ has learned.

Lindsay's telling friends, she thought she had turned over a new leaf back in March when she completed the terms of her sentence in the jewelry heist case ... and Judge Stephanie Sautner maternally warned, "Stop the nightclubbing and focus on your work."

Lindsay clearly ignored that advice ...  and now we're told she's inconsolable -- repeatedly calling her lawyer Shawn Holley in tears.  In classic Lindsay form, she knows her life is out of control, but she's blaming it on others, saying she has again hooked up with a bad group of people and had run-ins with "opportunists" who have tried to provoke her.

As for drugs and alcohol ... Lindsay is still adamant ... she doesn't have a problem.  As they say, there is none so blind as those who will not see.

Lindsay believes her real problem is that she never stuck with counseling, but thinks regular appointments with a professional could be her salvation.  It's probably not coincidental that counseling is now the only possible way she can avoid jail for the new crimes and probation violation.

Finally ... Lindsay is confessing to friends she has a big problem with impulse control ... in other words, she doesn't think before she acts.   She thinks a shrink can help her in that department.

If she did, maybe there'd be no such thing as "Liz and Dick."

seamus

Lindsay said in an interview that she left Sam Ronson because she was a bad influence. So lets get this straight your Honor I should not go to jail because of the people around me but at one point I did end a relationship with a very successful DJ because of her bad behavior, (who's family by the way hated me), but now I just cannot get away from these other people that are dragging me down. Maybe after this Lindsay the talented singer she is could burst into song and sing "Officer Krupke" to explain why she is the way she is. The judge will be tearing up and the members of the courtroom will stand and applaud and Lindsay will be victorious once again.

Andyconda

so the 3 interviews she screwed up..IRS hooking their claws into her..multi crimes she should be charged with.no car frozen account..lawsuits Galore..and faded beauty..
and she just now realized she is screwed??
that alone says drug use..
even Corky from Life goes on Knows when there is problems

janet

For god sakes, Lohan legally complied to her probation by the skin of her teeth (thanks to Shawn Holly) Lohan was back out partying the day she left Saunters court rooom and hasen't stopped since.

Not even 9 months later, Lohans crap in LA that was never going to follow her, Lohan in NYC, 2 desk appearence tickets in 2 months.

Charges are pressed. Lohan get's another legal stall tactic. IRS doesn't play games.

Firefly

This bitch is mean and bossy when she is drunk and high. She seems to lose all fear when punching someone or throwing glasses at them. But threaten her with jail and she starts acting like a scared little child. "Oh Please, protect me from those mean ol people who want to hurt me and frame me and set me up!" "I'm so delicate that I can't go to jail,they'll hurt me." Throw in a few fake tears, a deer in the headlights look on your face then throw yourself on the mercy of the court. With lots of lies to better yourself if ONLY you are able to go to rehab. No more rehab I say! It doesn't work on her. She MUST GO TO JAIL! Please Judge, don't let us down. We're counting on you.
~
Or she'll be back!

jill

hard to call a made up story an exclusive. an exclusive is if you had direct quotes from her and she actually spoke to you.

Andyconda

drinking "Spatan" all morning remembering about my Germany Days..getting ready to move to the intercoastal..and finally use my boat daily..
while miss lohan is homeless and facing jail..
got to love how Karma works

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

I wonder if her neighbors throw rocks at her.

seamus

Does the Chateau Marmont offer mental health services and hold AA meetings? Maybe that is why Lindsay always stays there and we thought it was for the drugs.

jaythepirate

To late skank, to many times have you waited till the ax is about to fall before you see the error of your ways. Now a judge should make you see thru hard time.

SPAM

YEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!

The champagne glasses are flyin' high tonight!
Higher than Lindsay Lohan!

skintag

How many times is this idiot going to blame everyone else for her trouble when she is the lone source of her troubles...Bad people? She's the Bad People...

Denese

Lindsay's problem is she's a no-talent. What can be cute or impressive in a child actor is not so impressive in an adult actor. If she didn't misbehave (for the free publicity) she'd have disappeared years ago. Everyone; stop fawning and obsessing over her and she will go away.

Lindsay Lohan Fan Forever

This is so random. I'm struggling to believe it.

Andyconda

can they cash in on stupid insurance...

ketjo

Maddy ....she is down to paper cups can't afford the nice Red cups like us normal White Trash....isn't that right Sam !