Lindsay Lohan

I Admit It ...

I've Lost Control

12/16/2012 12:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1214_lindsay_lohan_01Lindsay Lohan has hit rock bottom yet again and she knows it ... finally admitting her life has gone off the rails and she desperately needs professional help ... TMZ has learned.

Lindsay's telling friends, she thought she had turned over a new leaf back in March when she completed the terms of her sentence in the jewelry heist case ... and Judge Stephanie Sautner maternally warned, "Stop the nightclubbing and focus on your work."

Lindsay clearly ignored that advice ...  and now we're told she's inconsolable -- repeatedly calling her lawyer Shawn Holley in tears.  In classic Lindsay form, she knows her life is out of control, but she's blaming it on others, saying she has again hooked up with a bad group of people and had run-ins with "opportunists" who have tried to provoke her.

As for drugs and alcohol ... Lindsay is still adamant ... she doesn't have a problem.  As they say, there is none so blind as those who will not see.

Lindsay believes her real problem is that she never stuck with counseling, but thinks regular appointments with a professional could be her salvation.  It's probably not coincidental that counseling is now the only possible way she can avoid jail for the new crimes and probation violation.

Finally ... Lindsay is confessing to friends she has a big problem with impulse control ... in other words, she doesn't think before she acts.   She thinks a shrink can help her in that department.

If she did, maybe there'd be no such thing as "Liz and Dick."

STFUP

Well... most sociopaths do have poor impulse control.
She can't afford a shrink anyway. Perhaps JAIL would be a better option for getting her impulses under conrol.

ChloeGreen22

Sophia. even though Carl`s st0rry is exceptional... last saturday I got Buick after bringing in $9613 this-last/five weeks and just a little over ten k lass-month. without a doubt its the coolest job Ive had. I began this four months/ago and almost straight away started making a cool more than $77... per-hr. I follow the details here,, Great60....com

Andyconda

Andrew/recd cloud, Nicole, if you ever met Lielo you would hate her like everyone else does..
she is not a likable person..she is Gross

jc

She certainly is using every page of the "2000 excuses for a addict/junkie handbook"......

Olivia3100

all about those around her, no abuse problems, she has no problems....other people do. but if counseling will keep me out of jail i'm all for it.......a [sychiatrist with dynomite couldn't break through this woman's problems. Wake up honey...all about me and not about them.

magmax

If she gives up the drinking and drugs, she'll still be a sociopath...she'll just have better aim.

Ozzie X

Finally!! or is this another publicity stunt so she won't have to do jail time? She is more welcome to stay at my home while she recovers... lol

matt

Dumb stupid ****... SHE HAS A STINKY *****...I have heard this for years.. Dumb ****ing ****..

KimKnLohanRSlutbags

Lindsay is a Sweetheart 💩

Texas-Writer

Now we get to see how gullible Hollywood judges are. Lindsay has proven the world isn't safe with her around. I hope she gets some help that sticks.

Where Are All The Real Celebrities

I think I have a problem with "impulse control" too cause every time I see a new Lindsay thread, I have this sudden, undeniable urge to throw up.

Vinsetta

What she truly needs is a few months in general pop, but she gets Ad Seg with no smokes, no booze (although she will probably try to make hooch) showers 3x a week which is more than she takes now anyhow, 3 disgusting meals a day, and a cold concrete cell with no fresh air in a place that smells like piss all day and night. That MIGHT wake her up a little. Then some probation and drug and alcohol testing twice a week, and an anklet.

lauriejune

Hmmm. I don't wanna go to jail! I'm going to play the MANIPULATION and DENIAL card again. Oh yeah, might as well go with the BLAME GAME again. It seems to work everytime Judge. wink wink

KimKnLohanRSlutbags

Lindsay is America's Rolemodel

SPAM

"Nibblenibble nibblenibble nibblenibble (Gasp!)"