Lindsay Lohan

I Admit It ...

I've Lost Control

12/16/2012 12:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1214_lindsay_lohan_01Lindsay Lohan has hit rock bottom yet again and she knows it ... finally admitting her life has gone off the rails and she desperately needs professional help ... TMZ has learned.

Lindsay's telling friends, she thought she had turned over a new leaf back in March when she completed the terms of her sentence in the jewelry heist case ... and Judge Stephanie Sautner maternally warned, "Stop the nightclubbing and focus on your work."

Lindsay clearly ignored that advice ...  and now we're told she's inconsolable -- repeatedly calling her lawyer Shawn Holley in tears.  In classic Lindsay form, she knows her life is out of control, but she's blaming it on others, saying she has again hooked up with a bad group of people and had run-ins with "opportunists" who have tried to provoke her.

As for drugs and alcohol ... Lindsay is still adamant ... she doesn't have a problem.  As they say, there is none so blind as those who will not see.

Lindsay believes her real problem is that she never stuck with counseling, but thinks regular appointments with a professional could be her salvation.  It's probably not coincidental that counseling is now the only possible way she can avoid jail for the new crimes and probation violation.

Finally ... Lindsay is confessing to friends she has a big problem with impulse control ... in other words, she doesn't think before she acts.   She thinks a shrink can help her in that department.

If she did, maybe there'd be no such thing as "Liz and Dick."

Grandma Cracker

Yup Linds, a weekly appointment with your counselor will keep you from a VOP and three new charges. You really, really, really mean it this time.

Scardycat311

Sorry hunny you ain't getting any sympathy from me. Your ass needs to be locked up until you mature!

Danielle

Ok, if these stories are fabricated by TMZ, wouldn't LOHAN INC sue for slander and defamation and etc...?...other celebrities have done just that.

Squatting Thunder

I have a disease your honor. The impulse disease. But I am getting help for it. This will never happen again. Cue sad face and pouty lips. I will change my ways I promise. Puke. Gag. Oh sorry your honor some unscrupulous people forced me to drink lots of vodka last night against my will. I normally don't drink.

Dr Samuel Weiscrak

I hear Lindsay is polishing up her roller skates for her next appearance in court. That whole FU on the fingernail thing she did last time was too subtle. She's literally going to skate into court this time.

Julies

I don't have any opinions formed about this woman. Never seen her "work". I see the media likes to tell us about her. The only thing she has been accused of that is jail-worthy (from what TMZ has reported) is a denial of being behind the wheel after a car wreck, which does look like the driver was at fault. Many of you are enthused to have her "locked up". Driving recklessly and lying about it would make her a danger. However, jails are crowded. Is this lady really so potentially harmful to society that she should be imprisoned? Despite the fact she wears fur (which I hate and usually only mean, cold people do that ), I'm not sure jail time to be served is appropriate here. Am I missing something? Shouldn't incarceration be for violent criminals or habitual thieves?

Where Are All The Real Celebrities

Rumor has it that Lindsay is planning on wearing her knee pads to court and clomping in on her knees with her hands held up in prayer, tears rolling down her surgically enhanced cheeks, begging the judge for mercy. What a bad azz lol

Luna

I will believe her when she stops nightclubbing til 3am.

Dr Samuel Weiscrak

[Que funky Disco Beat]

I will survive
Oh as long as i know how to love
I know I will stay alive
I've got all my life to live
I've got all my love to give
And I'll survive
I will survive (hey-hey)!

lols, who is TMZ kidding with this nonsense? Lindsay never admits anything. :-/

Luna

Isnt it convenient this info being "leaked" to the media right before she has a court date.

Grandma Cracker

Lindsay ought to go to treatment now. The courts will give her continuances if she is in treatment. Oh wait, she does not have a problem with drugs or alcohol. Never mind, just go to court and float your I need to see a counselor once a week theory.

janet

Wow, must be court dates. Lohan gives habitual offenders a bad name.

Lohans track record in less than 9 months. 4 filed char

Where Are All The Real Celebrities

If the judge has a sense of humor, she'll remand her to gen pop, then we'll get to see how she fares there when provoked by fellow inmate "opportunists"

kitnplayn

Oh please.....you are not that good of an actor. Do you really think anyone is going to buy into your crap at the sentencing hour? A black woman would have been in jail by now.

odie

In addition to a raging etoh/drug addiction, Crackie has a personality d/o that renders her incapable of self awareness of her mental illness. She's had court ordered counselling for years, and if anything, her problems have escalated. Her etoh/drug addiction exacerbates her personality d/o and is one of the reasons why counselling has failed. Her violent outbursts against others and her reckless behavior are now DAILY fodder for social media. Jail is her only salvation. Off of the etoh/drugs and in a structured environment where she has no control that jail offers, Crackie might have that epiphany that she's the problem and not everyone else. At the very least, she might gain some control over her personality d/o so that she no longer poses a danger to society. Even though her biggest enabler, Holley, has postponed her Judgement Day until Jan., she will go to jail. In any case, this will be a lifelong struggle for Crackie as it has proven to be for the last 10 years. But it sure would be nice to see her sober and in some control of her mental illness. If only she could have that epiphany.