Rapper AP.9

I'm Not Afraid of Ice-T ...

And I May Have Banged His Wife

12/17/2012 7:36 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

121712_ap9_splash
Ice-T's gonna be pissed ... 'cause rapper AP.9 is now strongly insinuating that he's banging T's wife Coco.

Of course, T already blasted his wife on Twitter after pics surfaced featuring Coco and AP.9 gettin' all kissy kissy during a night out in Vegas. T said the pics were "disrespectful and in bad taste."

Coco said the pics were harmless ... and stated that she's "happily married."

But this weekend, AP.9 was shamelessly trying to breathe life back into the story ... because when he was asked about the rumors he was still bangin' Coco, the rapper looked into the camera like he LOVED the attention and said, "That's a RUMOR? Is that a rumor?"

He added, "No comment man."

When asked if he was worried about retaliation from Ice -- AP.9 shot back, "I'm from the hood ... I'm not worried about nothin'."

lulukyle82wh

Madson, you rock. Was she able able to earn $460...0 in a few weeks on the computer? did you see this webpage www.jump11.com

cola720

This cat a sucka!!

cola720

Where's the rest of my post Tmz? Boooo

Dash

I wouldn't worry about ol T too much. A few years back I was working @ an sf nightclub. T came in with a hot blond (Not Coco). She asked me to hold her heels behind the bar. When I needed to go out from the bar T

Little_Leota

when ur a loser like him, u grasp for any straw available.

Dash

was standing @ the partition w/ his entourage. I ducked under so as not to disturb him and what did I come face to ass with? Miss thing on her knees under the bar pleasuring our man. Needless to say- I left the bar on the other side. Gave her her shoes back when she was done, too

Bigdwnbottom

She should've never took those pictures, but she definitely smashed the homie. Smdh nothing is sacred anymore.

therealkingkang

I kno ap9 on a personal level hes not the type of dood worried about ice t hes a real street n**ga. And he a playboi n**ga with money hes been getting bread

4ourpresident

Useless...... We will never hear from this low life once this article is removed from the line-up.....so enjoy your time.

Black

Coco is a trick and Ice T is a sucker

O-Dog2GX

Hope Ice-T had enough sense 2 get her name on papers. Coco isnt worth 1/2.

urbanlegend

Man readjustment people have no respect. That includes coco.

urbanlegend

Trashy*

Tanya

Either you did or you didn't. I don't have time for "maybe's." NEXT

Tanya

He sounds like one of those kids that run around saying "I know something you don't know." Just ignore him and "maybe" he will go away.